Subject: [PATCH bpf-next 0/2] Few BPF kselftest improvements

From: Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 22:34:31 +0100

First one unifies the often repeated rlimit handling and the
second one enables and adds run-time tests for BPF tail calls
which provides useful coverage in particular for JITs.

Thanks!

Daniel Borkmann (2):
  bpf: unify rlimit handling in selftests
  bpf: add tail call tests to test_verifier

 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/bpf_rlimit.h        |  28 ++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_align.c        |   6 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_dev_cgroup.c   |   6 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_lpm_map.c      |  14 +--
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_lru_map.c      |   6 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_maps.c         |   7 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_progs.c        |   7 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_tag.c          |   4 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_tcpbpf_user.c  |   6 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_verifier.c     | 123 +++++++++++++++++++++---
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_verifier_log.c |   8 +-
 11 files changed, 154 insertions(+), 61 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/bpf_rlimit.h

-- 
2.9.5