Subject: [PATCH net 0/5] net/sched: fix NULL dereference in the error path of .init()

From: Davide Caratti <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 00:00:52 +0100

with several TC actions it's possible to see NULL pointer dereference,
when the .init() function calls tcf_idr_alloc(), fails at some point and
then calls tcf_idr_release(): this series fixes all them introducing
non-NULL tests in the .cleanup() function.

Davide Caratti (5):
  net/sched: fix NULL dereference in the error path of tcf_vlan_init()
  net/sched: fix NULL dereference in the error path of tcf_csum_init()
  net/sched: fix NULL dereference in the error path of tunnel_key_init()
  net/sched: fix NULL dereference in the error path of tcf_sample_init()
  net/sched: fix NULL dereference on the error path of tcf_skbmod_init()

 net/sched/act_csum.c       | 3 ++-
 net/sched/act_sample.c     | 3 ++-
 net/sched/act_skbmod.c     | 3 ++-
 net/sched/act_tunnel_key.c | 9 +++++----
 net/sched/act_vlan.c       | 3 ++-
 5 files changed, 13 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

-- 
2.14.3