Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/10 v2] selftests: pmtu: Add further vti/vti6 MTU and PMTU tests

From: Stefano Brivio <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 02:31:37 +0100

Patches 5/10 to 10/10 add tests to verify default MTU assignment
for vti4 and vti6 interfaces, to check that MTU values set on new
link and link changes are properly taken and validated, and to
verify PMTU exceptions on vti4 interfaces.

Patch 1/10 reverses function return codes as suggested by David
Ahern.

Patch 2/10 fixes the helper to fetch exceptions MTU to run in the
passed namespace.

Patches 3/10 and 4/10 are preparation work to make it easier to
introduce those tests.

v2: Reverse return codes, and make output prettier in 4/9 by
    using padded printf, test descriptions and buffered error
    strings. Remove accidental output to /dev/kmsg from 10/10
    (was 9/9).

Stefano Brivio (10):
  selftests: pmtu: Reverse return codes of functions
  selftests: pmtu: Use namespace command prefix to fetch route mtu
  selftests: pmtu: Factor out MTU parsing helper
  selftests: pmtu: Introduce support for multiple tests
  selftests: pmtu: Add pmtu_vti4_default_mtu test
  selftests: pmtu: Add pmtu_vti6_default_mtu test
  selftests: pmtu: Add test_pmtu_vti4_exception test
  selftests: pmtu: Add pmtu_vti4_link_add_mtu test
  selftests: pmtu: Add pmtu_vti6_link_add_mtu test
  selftests: pmtu: Add pmtu_vti6_link_change_mtu test

 tools/testing/selftests/net/pmtu.sh | 442 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------
 1 file changed, 376 insertions(+), 66 deletions(-)

-- 
2.15.1