Subject: [PATCH net v2 0/7] fix idr leak in actions

From: Davide Caratti <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 15:31:21 +0100

This series fixes situations where a temporary failure to install a TC
action results in the permanent impossibility to reuse the configured
value of 'index'.

Thanks to Cong Wang for the initial review.

v2: fix build error in act_ipt.c, reported by kbuild test robot

Davide Caratti (7):
  net/sched: fix idr leak on the error path of tcf_bpf_init()
  net/sched: fix idr leak in the error path of tcf_simp_init()
  net/sched: fix idr leak in the error path of tcf_act_police_init()
  net/sched: fix idr leak in the error path of tcp_pedit_init()
  net/sched: fix idr leak in the error path of __tcf_ipt_init()
  net/sched: fix idr leak in the error path of tcf_vlan_init()
  net/sched: fix idr leak in the error path of tcf_skbmod_init()

 net/sched/act_bpf.c    | 2 +-
 net/sched/act_ipt.c    | 9 ++++++---
 net/sched/act_pedit.c  | 2 +-
 net/sched/act_police.c | 2 +-
 net/sched/act_simple.c | 2 +-
 net/sched/act_skbmod.c | 2 +-
 net/sched/act_vlan.c   | 2 +-
 7 files changed, 12 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

-- 
2.14.3