Subject: [PATCH v2 net-next 0/2] Fix TX Timeout and implement Safety Features

From: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 10:40:17 +0100

Fix the TX Timeout handler to correctly reconfigure the whole system and
start implementing features for DWMAC5 cores, specifically the Safety
Features.

Changes since v1:
	- Display error stats in ethtool

Cc: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
Cc: Joao Pinto <[email-masked]>
Cc: Giuseppe Cavallaro <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alexandre Torgue <[email-masked]>
Cc: Andrew Lunn <[email-masked]>

Jose Abreu (2):
  net: stmmac: Rework and fix TX Timeout code
  net: stmmac: Add support for DWMAC5 and implement Safety Features

 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/Makefile       |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/common.h       |  22 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4.h       |   4 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_core.c  |  39 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_dma.c   |   6 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac5.c       | 298 +++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac5.h       |  52 ++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac.h       |  12 +
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_ethtool.c   |  39 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c  | 101 ++++++-
 10 files changed, 567 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac5.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac5.h

-- 
2.9.3