Subject: [PATCH v2 bpf-next 0/3] Add missing types to bpftool, libbpf

From: Andrey Ignatov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 10:28:43 -0700

v1->v2:
- add new types to bpftool-cgroup man page;
- add new types to bash completion for bpftool;
- don't add types that should not be in bpftool cgroup.

Add support for various BPF prog types and attach types that have been
added to kernel recently but not to bpftool or libbpf yet.

Andrey Ignatov (3):
  bpftool: Support new prog types and attach types
  libbpf: Support guessing post_bind{4,6} progs
  libbpf: Type functions for raw tracepoints

 tools/bpf/bpftool/Documentation/bpftool-cgroup.rst | 11 +++++++++--
 tools/bpf/bpftool/bash-completion/bpftool          |  6 ++++--
 tools/bpf/bpftool/cgroup.c                         | 15 ++++++++++++---
 tools/bpf/bpftool/prog.c                           |  3 +++
 tools/lib/bpf/libbpf.c                             |  8 ++++++++
 tools/lib/bpf/libbpf.h                             |  2 ++
 6 files changed, 38 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

-- 
2.9.5