Subject: [PATCH bpf-next v4 0/2] bpf: allow map helpers access to map values directly

From: Paul Chaignon via iovisor-dev <iovisor-dev-9jONkmmOlFHEE9lA1F8Ukti2O/[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 23:50:56 +0200

Currently, helpers that expect ARG_PTR_TO_MAP_KEY and ARG_PTR_TO_MAP_VALUE
can only access stack and packet memory.  This patchset allows these
helpers to directly access map values by passing registers of type
PTR_TO_MAP_VALUE.

The first patch changes the verifier; the second adds new test cases.

Previous versions of this patchset were sent on the iovisor-dev mailing
list only.

Changelogs:
  Changes in v4:
    - Rebase.
  Changes in v3:
    - Bug fixes.
    - Negative test cases.
  Changes in v2:
    - Additional test cases for adjusted maps.

Paul Chaignon (2):
  bpf: allow map helpers access to map values directly
  tools/bpf: add verifier tests for accesses to map

 kernel/bpf/verifier.c                       |   9 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_verifier.c | 266 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 274 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
2.14.1