Subject: [PATCH bpf-next v2 00/11] Misc BPF improvements

From: Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2018 22:53:37 +0200

This set adds various patches I still had in my queue, first two
are test cases to provide coverage for the recent two fixes that
went to bpf tree, then a small improvement on the error message
for gpl helpers. Next, we expose prog and map id into fdinfo in
order to allow for inspection of these objections currently used
in applications. Patch after that removes a retpoline call for
map lookup/update/delete helpers. A new helper is added in the
subsequent patch to lookup the skb's socket's cgroup v2 id which
can be used in an efficient way for e.g. lookups on egress side.
Next one is a fix to fully clear state info in tunnel/xfrm helpers.
Given this is full cap_sys_admin from init ns and has same priv
requirements like tracing, bpf-next should be okay. A small bug
fix for bpf_asm follows, and next a fix for context access in
tracing which was recently reported. Lastly, a small update in
the maintainer's file to add patchwork url and missing files.

Thanks!

v1 -> v2:
  - minor fix in getting context access work on 32 bit for tracing
  - add paragraph to uapi helper doc to better describe kernel
    build deps for cggroup helper

Daniel Borkmann (11):
  bpf: test case for map pointer poison with calls/branches
  bpf: add also cbpf long jump test cases with heavy expansion
  bpf: fixup error message from gpl helpers on license mismatch
  bpf: show prog and map id in fdinfo
  bpf: avoid retpoline for lookup/update/delete calls on maps
  bpf: add bpf_skb_cgroup_id helper
  bpf: make sure to clear unused fields in tunnel/xfrm state fetch
  bpf: fix cbpf parser bug for octal numbers
  bpf: fix context access in tracing progs on 32 bit archs
  bpf: sync bpf uapi header with tools
  bpf, doc: add missing patchwork url and libbpf to maintainers

 MAINTAINERS                                 |   2 +
 include/linux/filter.h                      |  43 ++++++-
 include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                    |  23 +++-
 kernel/bpf/hashtab.c                        |  12 +-
 kernel/bpf/syscall.c                        |  12 +-
 kernel/bpf/verifier.c                       |  72 ++++++++---
 kernel/trace/bpf_trace.c                    |  10 +-
 lib/test_bpf.c                              |  63 ++++++++++
 net/core/filter.c                           |  35 +++++-
 tools/bpf/bpf_exp.l                         |   2 +-
 tools/include/linux/filter.h                |  10 ++
 tools/include/uapi/linux/bpf.h              |  23 +++-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_verifier.c | 185 ++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 13 files changed, 424 insertions(+), 68 deletions(-)

-- 
2.9.5