Subject: [PATCHv2 net-next 0/5] sctp: fully support for dscp and flowlabel per transport

From: Xin Long <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 18:21:10 +0800

Now dscp and flowlabel are set from sock when sending the packets,
but being multi-homing, sctp also supports for dscp and flowlabel
per transport, which is described in section 8.1.12 in RFC6458.

v1->v2:
  - define ip_queue_xmit as inline in net/ip.h, instead of exporting
    it in Patch 1/5 according to David's suggestion.
  - fix the param len check in sctp_s/getsockopt_peer_addr_params()
    in Patch 3/5 to guarantee that an old app built with old kernel
    headers could work on the newer kernel per Marcelo's point.

Xin Long (5):
  ipv4: add __ip_queue_xmit() that supports tos param
  sctp: add support for dscp and flowlabel per transport
  sctp: add spp_ipv6_flowlabel and spp_dscp for sctp_paddrparams
  sctp: add support for setting flowlabel when adding a transport
  sctp: check for ipv6_pinfo legal sndflow with flowlabel in
    sctp_v6_get_dst

 include/linux/sctp.h       |   7 ++
 include/net/ip.h           |   9 ++-
 include/net/sctp/structs.h |   9 +++
 include/uapi/linux/sctp.h  |   4 +
 net/ipv4/ip_output.c       |   9 ++-
 net/sctp/associola.c       |  15 ++++
 net/sctp/ipv6.c            |  20 ++++-
 net/sctp/protocol.c        |  16 +++-
 net/sctp/socket.c          | 182 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 9 files changed, 254 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)

-- 
2.1.0