Subject: [PATCH net 0/2] net/sched: fix NULL dereference in 'goto chain' control action

From: Davide Caratti <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 21:01:04 +0200

in a couple of TC actions (i.e. csum and tunnel_key), the control action
is stored together with the action-specific configuration data.
This avoids a race condition (see [1]), but it causes a crash when 'goto
chain' is used with the above actions. Since this race condition is
tolerated on the other TC actions (it's present even on actions where the
spinlock is still used), storing the control action in the common area
should be acceptable for tunnel_key and csum as well.

[1] https://www.spinics.net/lists/netdev/msg472047.html

Davide Caratti (2):
  net/sched: act_csum: fix NULL dereference when 'goto chain' is used
  net/sched: act_tunnel_key: fix NULL dereference when 'goto chain' is
    used

 include/net/tc_act/tc_csum.h       | 1 -
 include/net/tc_act/tc_tunnel_key.h | 1 -
 net/sched/act_csum.c               | 6 +++---
 net/sched/act_tunnel_key.c         | 6 +++---
 4 files changed, 6 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1