Subject: [PATCH net v2 0/5] net/ipv6: addr_gen_mode fixes

From: Sabrina Dubroca <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 12:25:13 +0200

This series fixes bugs in handling of the addr_gen_mode option, mainly
related to the sysctl. A minor netlink issue was also present in the
initial commit introducing the option on a per-netdevice basis.

v2: add patch 4, requested by David Ahern during review of v1
    add patch 5, missing documentation for the sysctl
    patches 1, 2, 3 are unchanged

Sabrina Dubroca (5):
  net/ipv6: fix addrconf_sysctl_addr_gen_mode
  net/ipv6: don't reinitialize ndev->cnf.addr_gen_mode on new inet6_dev
  net/ipv6: reserve room for IFLA_INET6_ADDR_GEN_MODE
  net/ipv6: propagate net.ipv6.conf.all.addr_gen_mode
  Documentation: ip-sysctl.txt: document addr_gen_mode

 Documentation/networking/ip-sysctl.txt | 10 ++++++++
 net/ipv6/addrconf.c                    | 45 ++++++++++++++++++++++------------
 2 files changed, 39 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)

-- 
2.18.0