Subject: [PATCH bpf-next 0/6] TCP-BPF callback for listening sockets

From: Andrey Ignatov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 17:33:31 -0700

This patchset adds TCP-BPF callback for listening sockets.

Patch 0001 provides more details and is the main patch in the set.

Patch 0006 adds selftest for the new callback.

Other patches are bug fixes and improvements in TCP-BPF selftest to make it
easier to extend in 0006.

Andrey Ignatov (6):
  bpf: Add BPF_SOCK_OPS_TCP_LISTEN_CB
  bpf: Sync bpf.h to tools/
  selftests/bpf: Fix const'ness in cgroup_helpers
  selftests/bpf: Switch test_tcpbpf_user to cgroup_helpers
  selftests/bpf: Better verification in test_tcpbpf
  selftests/bpf: Test case for BPF_SOCK_OPS_TCP_LISTEN_CB

 include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                      |   3 +
 net/ipv4/af_inet.c                            |   1 +
 tools/include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                |   3 +
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/Makefile          |   1 +
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/cgroup_helpers.c  |   6 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/cgroup_helpers.h  |   6 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_tcpbpf.h     |   1 +
 .../testing/selftests/bpf/test_tcpbpf_kern.c  |  17 ++-
 .../testing/selftests/bpf/test_tcpbpf_user.c  | 119 +++++++++---------
 9 files changed, 88 insertions(+), 69 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1