Subject: [PATCH bpf-next 0/4] Support bpf_get_socket_cookie in more prog types

From: Andrey Ignatov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 09:04:32 -0700

This patch set adds support to call bpf_get_socket_cookie() helper from two
more program types:
* BPF_PROG_TYPE_CGROUP_SOCK_ADDR;
* BPF_PROG_TYPE_SOCK_OPS.

Patch 1 adds kernel support and provides more details.
Patch 2 syncs UAPI changes to tools/.
Patch 3 adds missing helper to bpf_helpers.h.
Patch 4 adds selftest for new functionality.

Andrey Ignatov (4):
  bpf: Support bpf_get_socket_cookie in more prog types
  bpf: Sync bpf.h to tools/
  selftests/bpf: Add bpf_get_socket_cookie to bpf_helpers.h
  selftests/bpf: Test for get_socket_cookie

 include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                      |  14 +
 net/core/filter.c                             |  28 ++
 tools/include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                |  14 +
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/Makefile          |   6 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/bpf_helpers.h     |   2 +
 .../selftests/bpf/socket_cookie_prog.c        |  60 +++++
 .../selftests/bpf/test_socket_cookie.c        | 249 ++++++++++++++++++
 7 files changed, 371 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/socket_cookie_prog.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_socket_cookie.c

-- 
2.17.1