Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/9] Add 10GbE support in stmmac using XGMAC2

From: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 13:10:28 +0100

This series adds support for 10Gigabit IP in stmmac. The IP is called XGMAC2
and has many similarities with GMAC4. Due to this, its relatively easy to
incorporate this new IP into stmmac driver by adding a new block and
filling the necessary callbacks.

The functionality added by this series is still reduced but its only a
starting point which will later be expanded.

I splitted the patches into funcionality and to ease the review. Only the
patch 8/9 really enables the XGMAC2 block by adding a new compatible string.

Cc: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
Cc: Joao Pinto <[email-masked]>
Cc: Giuseppe Cavallaro <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alexandre Torgue <[email-masked]>

Jose Abreu (9):
  net: stmmac: Add XGMAC 2.10 HWIF entry
  net: stmmac: Add MAC related callbacks for XGMAC2
  net: stmmac: Add DMA related callbacks for XGMAC2
  net: stmmac: Add descriptor related callbacks for XGMAC2
  net: stmmac: Add MDIO related functions for XGMAC2
  net: stmmac: Add PTP support for XGMAC2
  net: stmmac: Integrate XGMAC into main driver flow
  net: stmmac: Add the bindings parsing for XGMAC2
  bindings: net: stmmac: Add the bindings documentation for XGMAC2.

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/stmmac.txt   |   3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/Makefile       |   3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/common.h       |  17 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-generic.c    |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2.h     | 226 ++++++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_core.c    | 371 +++++++++++++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_descs.c   | 280 ++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_dma.c | 410 +++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.c         |  31 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.h         |   3 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c  |  55 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_mdio.c  |  88 +++++
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_platform.c  |   6 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_ptp.c   |   6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_ptp.h   |   1 +
 include/linux/stmmac.h                             |   1 +
 16 files changed, 1481 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_core.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_descs.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_dma.c

-- 
2.7.4