Subject: [PATCH net v2 0/3] tls: don't leave keys in kernel memory

From: Sabrina Dubroca <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 17:44:40 +0200

There are a few places where the RX/TX key for a TLS socket is copied
to kernel memory. This series clears those memory areas when they're no
longer needed.

v2: add union tls_crypto_context, following Vakul Garg's comment
    swap patch 2 and 3, using new union in patch 3

Sabrina Dubroca (3):
  tls: don't copy the key out of tls12_crypto_info_aes_gcm_128
  tls: zero the crypto information from tls_context before freeing
  tls: clear key material from kernel memory when do_tls_setsockopt_conf
    fails

 include/net/tls.h             | 19 +++++++++----------
 net/tls/tls_device.c          |  6 +++---
 net/tls/tls_device_fallback.c |  2 +-
 net/tls/tls_main.c            | 22 ++++++++++++++++------
 net/tls/tls_sw.c              | 13 +++++--------
 5 files changed, 34 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)

-- 
2.18.0