Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/2] TDC fixes for eBPF actions

From: Davide Caratti <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 18:34:37 +0200

Lucas and Roman reported TDC errors while testing act_bpf with TDC:

- patch 1/2 fixes the reported problem (include of wrong headers).
- patch 2/2 allows building eBPF test programs for TDC using a plugin.

Davide Caratti (2):
  tc-testing: fix build of eBPF programs
  tc-testing: use a plugin to build eBPF program

 tools/testing/selftests/tc-testing/README     |  2 +
 .../testing/selftests/tc-testing/bpf/Makefile | 29 ++++++++
 .../testing/selftests/tc-testing/bpf/action.c | 23 +++++++
 .../tc-testing/plugin-lib/buildebpfPlugin.py  | 66 +++++++++++++++++++
 .../tc-testing/tc-tests/actions/bpf.json      | 16 ++---
 .../selftests/tc-testing/tdc_config.py        |  4 +-
 6 files changed, 129 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/tc-testing/bpf/Makefile
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/tc-testing/bpf/action.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/tc-testing/plugin-lib/buildebpfPlugin.py

-- 
2.17.1