Subject: [PATCH net-next v3 0/2] fix signedness bug and memory leak in mscc driver

From: "Gustavo A. R. Silva" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 19:33:17 +0200

This patchset aims to fix a signedness bug in function
vsc85xx_downshift_get() and a memory leak in function
vsc8574_config_pre_init().

Changes in v3:
 - Add Quentin's Reviewed-by to commit log in patch 2/2.
 - Post the series to netdev.

Changes in v2:
 - Add Quentin's Reviewed-by to commit log in patch 1/2.
 - Jump to out label so all functions in the driver exit with the PHY
   set to access the standard page. Thanks to Quentin Schulz for
   pointing this out.

Thanks

Gustavo A. R. Silva (2):
  net: phy: mscc: fix signedness bug in vsc85xx_downshift_get
  net: phy: mscc: fix memory leak in vsc8574_config_pre_init

 drivers/net/phy/mscc.c | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
2.7.4