Subject: [PATCH 00/20] Mark expected switch fall-throughs

From: "Gustavo A. R. Silva" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 22:37:13 +0200

In preparation to enabling -Wimplicit-fallthrough, this patchset aims
to mark switch cases where we are expecting to fall through.

Thanks!

Gustavo A. R. Silva (20):
  ath6kl: Mark expected switch fall-through
  ath9k: mark expected switch fall-through
  ath9k: ar9002_phy: mark expected switch fall-throughs
  ath9k_hw: mark expected switch fall-through
  carl9170: rx: mark expected switch fall-through
  carl9170: tx: mark expected switch fall-throughs
  iwlegacy: 4965-mac: mark expected switch fall-through
  iwlegacy: common: mark expected switch fall-throughs
  orinoco_usb: mark expected switch fall-through
  prism54: isl_38xx: Mark expected switch fall-through
  prism54: isl_ioctl: mark expected switch fall-through
  prism54: islpci_dev: mark expected switch fall-through
  mwifiex: Mark expected switch fall-through
  rt2x00: rt2400pci: mark expected switch fall-through
  rt2x00: rt2500pci: mark expected switch fall-through
  rt2x00: rt2800lib: mark expected switch fall-through
  rt2x00: rt61pci: mark expected switch fall-through
  ray_cs: mark expected switch fall-throughs
  rtlwifi: rtl8821ae: phy: Mark expected switch fall-through
  zd1201: mark expected switch fall-through

 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/main.c               | 1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/ar5008_phy.c          | 2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/ar9002_phy.c          | 2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/hw.c                  | 1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/carl9170/rx.c               | 1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/carl9170/tx.c               | 3 +++
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlegacy/4965-mac.c       | 2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlegacy/common.c         | 2 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/intersil/orinoco/orinoco_usb.c  | 1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/intersil/prism54/isl_38xx.c     | 1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/intersil/prism54/isl_ioctl.c    | 1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/intersil/prism54/islpci_dev.c   | 1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/marvell/mwifiex/ie.c            | 1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ralink/rt2x00/rt2400pci.c       | 2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ralink/rt2x00/rt2500pci.c       | 2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ralink/rt2x00/rt2800lib.c       | 4 ++++
 drivers/net/wireless/ralink/rt2x00/rt61pci.c         | 2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ray_cs.c                        | 2 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/rtl8821ae/phy.c | 1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/zydas/zd1201.c                  | 1 +
 20 files changed, 27 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

-- 
2.7.4