Subject: [PATCH bpf-next 0/4] bpf: Support socket lookup in CGROUP_SOCK_ADDR progs

From: Andrey Ignatov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 08:54:21 -0800

This patch set makes bpf_sk_lookup_tcp, bpf_sk_lookup_udp and
bpf_sk_release helpers available in programs of type
BPF_PROG_TYPE_CGROUP_SOCK_ADDR.

Patch 1 is a fix for bpf_sk_lookup_udp that was already sent to netdev
separately for bpf (stable) tree. Here it's prerequisite for patch 4.

Patch 2 is refactoring to prepare for patch 3. Similar refactoring was done
as part of "bpf: Extend the sk_lookup() helper to XDP hookpoint." patch
published on netdev earlier but not merged yet. This patch set can reuse
the work done for xdp if it's merged. This patch doesn't make any logic
changes and simply moves code around.

Patch 3 is the main patch in the set, it makes the helpers available for
BPF_PROG_TYPE_CGROUP_SOCK_ADDR and provides more details about use-case.

Patch 4 adds selftest for new functionality.

Andrey Ignatov (4):
  bpf: Fix IPv6 dport byte order in bpf_sk_lookup_udp
  bpf: Split bpf_sk_lookup
  bpf: Support socket lookup in CGROUP_SOCK_ADDR progs
  selftest/bpf: Use bpf_sk_lookup_{tcp,udp} in test_sock_addr

 net/core/filter.c                           | 96 +++++++++++++++++----
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/connect4_prog.c | 43 +++++++--
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/connect6_prog.c | 56 +++++++++---
 3 files changed, 156 insertions(+), 39 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1