Subject: [PATCH bpf-next v2 0/3] bpf: Support socket lookup in CGROUP_SOCK_ADDR progs

From: Andrey Ignatov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 10:53:59 -0800

This patch set makes bpf_sk_lookup_tcp, bpf_sk_lookup_udp and
bpf_sk_release helpers available in programs of type
BPF_PROG_TYPE_CGROUP_SOCK_ADDR.

Patch 1 is a fix for bpf_sk_lookup_udp that was already merged to bpf
(stable) tree. Here it's prerequisite for patch 3.

Patch 2 is the main patch in the set, it makes the helpers available for
BPF_PROG_TYPE_CGROUP_SOCK_ADDR and provides more details about use-case.

Patch 3 adds selftest for new functionality.

v1->v2:
- remove "Split bpf_sk_lookup" patch since it was already split by:
  commit c8123ead13a5 ("bpf: Extend the sk_lookup() helper to XDP
  hookpoint.");
- avoid unnecessary bpf_sock_addr_sk_lookup function.

Andrey Ignatov (3):
  bpf: Fix IPv6 dport byte order in bpf_sk_lookup_udp
  bpf: Support socket lookup in CGROUP_SOCK_ADDR progs
  selftest/bpf: Use bpf_sk_lookup_{tcp,udp} in test_sock_addr

 net/core/filter.c                           | 50 ++++++++++++++++--
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/connect4_prog.c | 43 ++++++++++++----
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/connect6_prog.c | 56 ++++++++++++++++-----
 3 files changed, 125 insertions(+), 24 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1