Subject: [PATCH bpf-next v2 0/4] libbpf: ABI versioning and documentation

From: Andrey Ignatov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 16:44:31 -0800

This patch set adds ABI versioning and documentation to libbpf.

Patch 1 renames btf_get_from_id to btf__get_from_id to follow naming
convention.
Patch 2 adds version script and has more details on ABI versioning.
Patch 3 adds simple check that all global symbols are versioned.
Patch 4 documents a few aspects of libbpf API and ABI in dev process.

v1->v2:
* add patch from Martin KaFai Lau <[email-masked]> to rename btf_get_from_id;
* add documentation for libbpf API and ABI.

Andrey Ignatov (3):
  libbpf: Add version script for DSO
  libbpf: Verify versioned symbols
  libbpf: Document API and ABI conventions

Martin KaFai Lau (1):
  libbpf: Name changing for btf_get_from_id

 tools/bpf/bpftool/map.c                |   4 +-
 tools/bpf/bpftool/prog.c               |   2 +-
 tools/lib/bpf/Makefile                 |  23 +++-
 tools/lib/bpf/README.rst               | 139 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 tools/lib/bpf/btf.c                    |   2 +-
 tools/lib/bpf/btf.h                    |   2 +-
 tools/lib/bpf/libbpf.map               | 121 +++++++++++++++++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_btf.c |   2 +-
 8 files changed, 287 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/lib/bpf/README.rst
 create mode 100644 tools/lib/bpf/libbpf.map

-- 
2.17.1