Subject: [PATCH bpf v2 0/2] bpf: Fix [::] -> [::1] rewrite in sys_sendmsg

From: Andrey Ignatov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 01:07:06 -0800

The patch set fixes BSD'ism in sys_sendmsg to rewrite unspecified
destination IPv6 for unconnected UDP sockets in sys_sendmsg with [::1] in
case when either CONFIG_CGROUP_BPF is enabled or when sys_sendmsg BPF hook
sets destination IPv6 to [::].

Patch 1 is the fix and provides more details.
Patch 2 adds two test cases to verify the fix.

v1->v2:
* Fix compile error in patch 1.

Andrey Ignatov (2):
  bpf: Fix [::] -> [::1] rewrite in sys_sendmsg
  selftests/bpf: Test [::] -> [::1] rewrite in sys_sendmsg in
    test_sock_addr

 net/ipv6/udp.c                               |  8 +--
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_sock_addr.c | 53 ++++++++++++++++++--
 2 files changed, 54 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1