Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] doc: network: integrate offload documents into doc tree

From: Otto Sabart <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2019 00:28:45 +0100

Changes in v2:
- Patch #3 and #2 were combined into patch #2.

---

This series of patches integrates checksum-offloads and
segmentation-offloads documents into documentation tree.

These patches do not change semantics of these documents. There are only
changes which are needed for successful integration into documentation
tree generated by Sphinx.

Otto Sabart (4):
  doc: networking: prepare offload documents for conversion into RST
  doc: networking: convert offload files into RST and update references
  doc: networking: shorten the main title in offloads documents
  doc: networking: add offload documents into main index file

 .../networking/checksum-offloads.rst          | 143 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../networking/checksum-offloads.txt          | 122 ---------------
 Documentation/networking/index.rst            |   2 +
 ...offloads.txt => segmentation-offloads.rst} |  48 +++---
 include/linux/skbuff.h                        |   2 +-
 5 files changed, 177 insertions(+), 140 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/networking/checksum-offloads.rst
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/networking/checksum-offloads.txt
 rename Documentation/networking/{segmentation-offloads.txt => segmentation-offloads.rst} (88%)

-- 
2.17.2