Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/11] selftests: Various fixes

From: Petr Machata <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 22:35:08 +0000

This patch set contains various fixes whose common denominator is
improving quality of forwarding and mlxsw selftests.

Most of the fixes are improvements in determinism (such that timing and
latency don't impact the test performance). These were prompted by
regular runs of the test suite on a hardware emulator, the performance
of which is necessarily lower than that of the real device.

Patches #1 (from Ido), #2 and #3 make changes to ping limits.

Patches #4 and #5 add more sleep in places where things need more time
to finish.

Patches #6 and #7 fix two tests in the suite of mirror-to-gretap tests
where underlay involves a VLAN device over an 802.1q bridge.

Patches #8, #9 and #10 fix bugs in mirror-to-gretap test where underlay
involves a LAG device.

Patch #11 fixes a missed RET initialization in mirror-to-gretap flower
test.

Ido Schimmel (1):
  selftests: forwarding: Make ping timeout configurable

Petr Machata (10):
  selftests: forwarding: mirror_lib: Update ping limits
  selftests: mlxsw: Update ping limits
  selftests: forwarding: mirror_gre_changes: Fix TTL test
  selftests: forwarding: mirror_lib: Wait for tardy mirrored packets
  selftests: forwarding: mirror_gre_vlan_bridge_1q: Fix untagged test
  selftests: forwarding: mirror_gre_vlan_bridge_1q: Fix roaming test
  selftests: forwarding: mirror_gre_bridge_1q_lag: Flush neighbors
  selftests: forwarding: mirror_gre_bridge_1q_lag: Enable forwarding
  selftests: forwarding: mirror_gre_bridge_1q_lag: Ignore ARP
  selftests: forwarding: mirror_gre_flower: Fix test result handling

 .../selftests/drivers/net/mlxsw/qos_dscp_bridge.sh |  3 +-
 .../selftests/drivers/net/mlxsw/qos_dscp_router.sh |  3 +-
 .../net/forwarding/forwarding.config.sample        |  3 +
 tools/testing/selftests/net/forwarding/lib.sh      |  7 +-
 .../net/forwarding/mirror_gre_bridge_1q_lag.sh     | 11 ++-
 .../selftests/net/forwarding/mirror_gre_changes.sh |  1 +
 .../selftests/net/forwarding/mirror_gre_flower.sh  |  4 +-
 .../net/forwarding/mirror_gre_vlan_bridge_1q.sh    | 88 +++++++++++++++++++---
 .../testing/selftests/net/forwarding/mirror_lib.sh |  5 +-
 .../selftests/net/forwarding/router_broadcast.sh   |  3 +-
 10 files changed, 107 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)

-- 
2.4.11