Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/3] net: stmmac: Performance improvements in Multi-Queue

From: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 14:42:04 +0100

Tested in XGMAC2 and GMAC5. I guess 1/3 can be backported but besides being a
kind of "not that small" refactoring it's also for a scenario that no-one
complained yet ... Advice ?

Cc: Florian Fainelli <[email-masked]>
Cc: Joao Pinto <[email-masked]>
Cc: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
Cc: Giuseppe Cavallaro <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alexandre Torgue <[email-masked]>

Jose Abreu (3):
  net: stmmac: Fix NAPI poll in TX path when in multi-queue
  net: stmmac: dwmac4: Also use TBU interrupt to clean TX path
  net: stmmac: dwxgmac2: Also use TBU interrupt to clean TX path

 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_lib.c   |  24 ++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2.h     |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_dma.c |   8 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac.h       |   5 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c  | 112 ++++++++++++---------
 5 files changed, 77 insertions(+), 76 deletions(-)

-- 
2.7.4