Subject: [PATCH 0/8] net: ethernet: reduce calls to memset(,0)

From: Robert Eshleman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 22:04:54 -0800

This patch series removes calls to memset(,0) that are
redundant when used in conjunction with a zalloc call or
by simple zero-assignment of structs.

Robert Eshleman (8):
  net/mlx4: use kzalloc instead of kmalloc
  net/mlxsw: use pci_zalloc_consistent instead of pci_alloc_consistent
  tlan: use pci_zalloc instead of pci_alloc
  qed: remove unnecessary memsets
  at12: use pci_zalloc instead of pci_alloc
  netxen: remove unnecessary memset(,0) calls
  net: seeq: replace kmalloc / memset(,0) with kzalloc
  net: ethernet: ixp4xx_eth: remove memset(,0) with zalloc

 drivers/net/ethernet/atheros/atlx/atl2.c      |  5 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/cmd.c      |  1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/en_rx.c    |  3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/pci.c     |  7 +-
 .../ethernet/qlogic/netxen/netxen_nic_ctx.c   | 36 ++++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qed/qed_cxt.c     |  4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qed/qed_hw.c      |  3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qed/qed_mcp.c     | 70 ++++++-------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/seeq/ether3.c            |  3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/tlan.c                |  9 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/xscale/ixp4xx_eth.c      |  7 +-
 11 files changed, 52 insertions(+), 96 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1