Subject: [PATCH net 00/13] sctp: fix ignoring asoc_id for tcp-style sockets on some setsockopts

From: Xin Long <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 20:05:58 +0800

This is a patchset to fix ignoring asoc_id for tcp-style sockets on
some setsockopts, introduced by SCTP_CURRENT_ASSOC of the patchset:

  [net-next,00/24] sctp: support SCTP_FUTURE/CURRENT/ALL_ASSOC
  (https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/cover/1031706/)

As Marcelo suggested, we fix it on each setsockopt that is using
SCTP_CURRENT_ASSOC one by one by adding the check:

    if (sctp_style(sk, TCP))
        	xxx.xxx_assoc_id = SCTP_FUTURE_ASSOC;

so that assoc_id will be completely ingored for tcp-style socket on
setsockopts, and works as SCTP_FUTURE_ASSOC.

Marcelo Ricardo Leitner (1):
  sctp: fix ignoring asoc_id for tcp-style sockets on
    SCTP_DEFAULT_SEND_PARAM sockopt

Xin Long (12):
  sctp: fix ignoring asoc_id for tcp-style sockets on SCTP_DELAYED_SACK
    sockopt
  sctp: fix ignoring asoc_id for tcp-style sockets on
    SCTP_DEFAULT_SNDINFO sockopt
  sctp: fix ignoring asoc_id for tcp-style sockets on SCTP_CONTEXT
    sockopt
  sctp: fix ignoring asoc_id for tcp-style sockets on SCTP_MAX_BURST
    sockopt
  sctp: fix ignoring asoc_id for tcp-style sockets on SCTP_AUTH_KEY
    sockopt
  sctp: fix ignoring asoc_id for tcp-style sockets on
    SCTP_AUTH_ACTIVE_KEY sockopt
  sctp: fix ignoring asoc_id for tcp-style sockets on
    SCTP_AUTH_DELETE_KEY sockopt
  sctp: fix ignoring asoc_id for tcp-style sockets on
    SCTP_AUTH_DEACTIVATE_KEY sockopt
  sctp: fix ignoring asoc_id for tcp-style sockets on
    SCTP_DEFAULT_PRINFO sockopt
  sctp: fix ignoring asoc_id for tcp-style sockets on
    SCTP_ENABLE_STREAM_RESET sockopt
  sctp: fix ignoring asoc_id for tcp-style sockets on SCTP_EVENT sockopt
  sctp: fix ignoring asoc_id for tcp-style sockets on
    SCTP_STREAM_SCHEDULER sockopt

 net/sctp/socket.c | 39 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 39 insertions(+)

-- 
2.1.0