Subject: [PATCH 0/6] ks8851 fixes & cleanups

From: Lukas Wunner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 15:02:00 +0100

Four fixes and two cleanups for the Microchip (formerly Micrel) KSZ8851
SPI Ethernet driver.

Some of the fixes might even pass as stable material, but I haven't marked
them as such for cautiousness: Doesn't hurt letting them bake in linux-next
for a few weeks to raise the confidence, even though we've tested them
extensively on our Revolution Pi open source PLCs.

Thanks,

Lukas

Lukas Wunner (6):
  net: ks8851: Dequeue RX packets explicitly
  net: ks8851: Reassert reset pin if chip ID check fails
  net: ks8851: Delay requesting IRQ until opened
  net: ks8851: Set initial carrier state to down
  net: ks8851: Fix register macro misnomers
  net: ks8851: Deduplicate register macros

 drivers/net/ethernet/micrel/ks8851.c     |  42 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/micrel/ks8851.h     |  93 ++++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/micrel/ks8851_mll.c | 317 +----------------------
 3 files changed, 79 insertions(+), 373 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1