Subject: [PATCH v2 0/8] kobject: Add default group support to kobj_type and replace subsystem uses

From: Kimberly Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 22:51:10 -0400

This patchset adds support for default attribute groups to kobj_type.
Also, the uses of kobj_type's default_attrs field are replaced with
default_groups in the following subsystems:
 - samples
 - block
 - net
 - irq
 - padata
 - cpufreq
 - livepatch

The subsystem maintainers and lists will be copied on the subsystem
patches.

The uses of kobj_type's default_attrs field in the other subsystems will
be replaced in future patchsets.

Changes in v2:
 - Patch 1 is not changed.
 - Patches 2-8 are new.

Kimberly Brown (8):
  kobject: Add support for default attribute groups to kobj_type
  samples/kobject: Replace foo_ktype's default_attrs field with groups
  block: Replace all ktype default_attrs with groups
  net-sysfs: Replace ktype default_attrs field with groups
  irqdesc: Replace irq_kobj_type's default_attrs field with groups
  padata: Replace padata_attr_type default_attrs field with groups
  cpufreq: schedutil: Replace default_attrs field with groups
  livepatch: Replace klp_ktype_patch's default_attrs with groups

 block/blk-integrity.c            |  3 ++-
 block/blk-mq-sysfs.c             |  8 ++------
 block/blk-sysfs.c                |  3 ++-
 include/linux/kobject.h          |  3 ++-
 kernel/irq/irqdesc.c             |  3 ++-
 kernel/livepatch/core.c          |  3 ++-
 kernel/padata.c                  |  3 ++-
 kernel/sched/cpufreq_schedutil.c |  5 +++--
 lib/kobject.c                    | 14 ++++++++++++++
 net/core/net-sysfs.c             |  6 ++++--
 samples/kobject/kset-example.c   |  3 ++-
 11 files changed, 37 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1