Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/6] add TFO backup key

From: Jason Baron <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 16:39:32 -0400

Hi,

Christoph, Igor, and I have worked on an API that facilitates TFO key 
rotation. This is a follow up to the series that Christoph previously
posted, with an API that meets both of our use-cases. Here's a
link to the previous work:
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/cover/1013753/

Thanks,

-Jason

Christoph Paasch (1):
  tcp: introduce __tcp_fastopen_cookie_gen_cipher()

Jason Baron (5):
  tcp: add backup TFO key infrastructure
  tcp: add support to TCP_FASTOPEN_KEY for optional backup key
  tcp: add support for optional TFO backup key to /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_fastopen_key
  Documentation: ip-sysctl.txt: Document tcp_fastopen_key
  selftests/net: add TFO key rotation selftest

 Documentation/networking/ip-sysctl.txt             |  20 ++
 include/net/tcp.h                                  |  41 ++-
 include/uapi/linux/snmp.h                          |   1 +
 net/ipv4/proc.c                                    |   1 +
 net/ipv4/sysctl_net_ipv4.c                         |  93 ++++--
 net/ipv4/tcp.c                                     |  29 +-
 net/ipv4/tcp_fastopen.c                            | 233 +++++++++-----
 tools/testing/selftests/net/.gitignore             |   1 +
 tools/testing/selftests/net/Makefile               |   3 +-
 .../selftests/net/tcp_fastopen_backup_key.c        | 336 +++++++++++++++++++++
 .../selftests/net/tcp_fastopen_backup_key.sh       |  55 ++++
 11 files changed, 694 insertions(+), 119 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/net/tcp_fastopen_backup_key.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/net/tcp_fastopen_backup_key.sh

-- 
2.7.4