Subject: [PATCH net v3 0/3] net/sched: fix actions reading the network header in case of QinQ packets

From: Davide Caratti <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 19:26:06 +0200

'act_csum' was recently fixed to mangle the IPv4/IPv6 header if a packet
having one or more VLAN headers was processed: patch #1 ensures that all
VLAN headers are in the linear area of the skb.
Other actions might read or mangle the IPv4/IPv6 header: patch #2 and #3
fix 'act_pedit' and 'act_skbedit' respectively.

Changes since v2:
 - don't inline tc_skb_pull_vlans(), thanks to Stephen Hemminger
 - remove unwanted whitespace in patch #3

Changes since v1:
 - add patch #1, thanks to Eric Dumazet
 - add patch #3

Davide Caratti (3):
  net/sched: act_csum: pull all VLAN headers before checksumming
  net/sched: act_pedit: fix 'ex munge' on network header in case of QinQ
    packet
  net/sched: act_skbedit: fix 'inheritdsfield' in case of QinQ packet

 include/net/pkt_cls.h   |  2 ++
 net/sched/act_csum.c    | 14 ++------------
 net/sched/act_pedit.c   | 26 ++++++++++++++++++++++----
 net/sched/act_skbedit.c | 24 ++++++++++++++++++++----
 net/sched/cls_api.c     | 22 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 68 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1