Subject: [PATCH v3 00/33] Convert files to ReST - part 1

From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2019 23:26:50 -0300

This is the first part of a series I wrote sometime ago where I manually
convert lots of files to be properly parsed by Sphinx as ReST files.

As it touches on lot of stuff, this series is based on today's docs-next
+ linux-next, at tag next-20190607.

I have right now about 85 patches with this undergoing work. That's
because I opted to do ~1 patch per converted directory.

That sounds too much to be send on a single round. So, I'm opting to split
it on 3 parts. Those patches should probably be good to be merged
either by subsystem maintainers or via the docs tree.

I opted to mark new files not included yet to the main index.rst (directly or
indirectly ) with the :orphan: tag, in order to avoid adding warnings to the
build system. This should be removed after we find a "home" for all
the converted files within the new document tree arrangement.

Both this series and  the next parts are on my devel git tree,
at:

	https://git.linuxtv.org/mchehab/experimental.git/log/?h=convert_rst_renames_v4

The final output in html (after all patches I currently have, including 
the upcoming series) can be seen at:

	https://www.infradead.org/~mchehab/rst_conversion/

Mauro Carvalho Chehab (33):
  docs: aoe: convert docs to ReST and rename to *.rst
  docs: arm64: convert docs to ReST and rename to .rst
  docs: cdrom-standard.tex: convert from LaTeX to ReST
  docs: cdrom: convert docs to ReST and rename to *.rst
  docs: cgroup-v1: convert docs to ReST and rename to *.rst
  docs: cgroup-v1/blkio-controller.rst: add a note about CFQ scheduler
  docs: cpu-freq: convert docs to ReST and rename to *.rst
  docs: convert docs to ReST and rename to *.rst
  docs: fault-injection: convert docs to ReST and rename to *.rst
  docs: fb: convert docs to ReST and rename to *.rst
  docs: fpga: convert docs to ReST and rename to *.rst
  docs: ide: convert docs to ReST and rename to *.rst
  docs: infiniband: convert docs to ReST and rename to *.rst
  docs: kbuild: convert docs to ReST and rename to *.rst
  docs: kdump: convert docs to ReST and rename to *.rst
  docs: locking: convert docs to ReST and rename to *.rst
  docs: mic: convert docs to ReST and rename to *.rst
  docs: netlabel: convert docs to ReST and rename to *.rst
  docs: pcmcia: convert docs to ReST and rename to *.rst
  docs: convert docs to ReST and rename to *.rst
  docs: powerpc: convert docs to ReST and rename to *.rst
  docs: pps.txt: convert to ReST and rename to pps.rst
  docs: ptp.txt: convert to ReST and move to driver-api
  docs: riscv: convert docs to ReST and rename to *.rst
  docs: Debugging390.txt: convert table to ascii artwork
  docs: s390: convert docs to ReST and rename to *.rst
  s390: include/asm/debug.h add kerneldoc markups
  docs: target: convert docs to ReST and rename to *.rst
  docs: timers: convert docs to ReST and rename to *.rst
  docs: watchdog: convert docs to ReST and rename to *.rst
  docs: xilinx: convert eemi.txt to eemi.rst
  docs: scheduler: convert docs to ReST and rename to *.rst
  docs: EDID/HOWTO.txt: convert it and rename to howto.rst

 .../ABI/testing/sysfs-class-powercap          |    2 +-
 Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-kernel-uids   |    2 +-
 Documentation/EDID/{HOWTO.txt => howto.rst}   |   31 +-
 Documentation/PCI/pci-error-recovery.rst      |   23 +-
 Documentation/admin-guide/README.rst          |    2 +-
 Documentation/admin-guide/bug-hunting.rst     |    2 +-
 Documentation/admin-guide/hw-vuln/l1tf.rst    |    2 +-
 .../admin-guide/kernel-parameters.txt         |   28 +-
 .../admin-guide/mm/numa_memory_policy.rst     |    2 +-
 Documentation/aoe/{aoe.txt => aoe.rst}        |   63 +-
 Documentation/aoe/examples.rst                |   23 +
 Documentation/aoe/index.rst                   |   19 +
 Documentation/aoe/{todo.txt => todo.rst}      |    3 +
 Documentation/aoe/udev.txt                    |    2 +-
 ...object_usage.txt => acpi_object_usage.rst} |  288 +-
 .../arm64/{arm-acpi.txt => arm-acpi.rst}      |  155 +-
 .../arm64/{booting.txt => booting.rst}        |   91 +-
 ...egisters.txt => cpu-feature-registers.rst} |  204 +-
 .../arm64/{elf_hwcaps.txt => elf_hwcaps.rst}  |   56 +-
 .../{hugetlbpage.txt => hugetlbpage.rst}      |    7 +-
 Documentation/arm64/index.rst                 |   28 +
 ...structions.txt => legacy_instructions.rst} |   43 +-
 .../arm64/{memory.txt => memory.rst}          |   91 +-
 ...ication.txt => pointer-authentication.rst} |    2 +
 ...{silicon-errata.txt => silicon-errata.rst} |   65 +-
 Documentation/arm64/{sve.txt => sve.rst}      |   12 +-
 ...agged-pointers.txt => tagged-pointers.rst} |    6 +-
 Documentation/block/bfq-iosched.txt           |    2 +-
 Documentation/cdrom/Makefile                  |   21 -
 ...{cdrom-standard.tex => cdrom-standard.rst} | 1491 +++++-----
 Documentation/cdrom/{ide-cd => ide-cd.rst}    |  196 +-
 Documentation/cdrom/index.rst                 |   19 +
 ...{packet-writing.txt => packet-writing.rst} |   27 +-
 ...io-controller.txt => blkio-controller.rst} |  103 +-
 .../cgroup-v1/{cgroups.txt => cgroups.rst}    |  184 +-
 .../cgroup-v1/{cpuacct.txt => cpuacct.rst}    |   15 +-
 .../cgroup-v1/{cpusets.txt => cpusets.rst}    |  205 +-
 .../cgroup-v1/{devices.txt => devices.rst}    |   40 +-
 ...er-subsystem.txt => freezer-subsystem.rst} |   14 +-
 .../cgroup-v1/{hugetlb.txt => hugetlb.rst}    |   39 +-
 Documentation/cgroup-v1/index.rst             |   30 +
 .../{memcg_test.txt => memcg_test.rst}        |  263 +-
 .../cgroup-v1/{memory.txt => memory.rst}      |  449 +--
 .../cgroup-v1/{net_cls.txt => net_cls.rst}    |   37 +-
 .../cgroup-v1/{net_prio.txt => net_prio.rst}  |   24 +-
 .../cgroup-v1/{pids.txt => pids.rst}          |   78 +-
 .../cgroup-v1/{rdma.txt => rdma.rst}          |   66 +-
 .../{amd-powernow.txt => amd-powernow.rst}    |   11 +-
 Documentation/cpu-freq/{core.txt => core.rst} |   68 +-
 .../{cpu-drivers.txt => cpu-drivers.rst}      |  217 +-
 ...pufreq-nforce2.txt => cpufreq-nforce2.rst} |   12 +-
 .../{cpufreq-stats.txt => cpufreq-stats.rst}  |  141 +-
 .../cpu-freq/{index.txt => index.rst}         |   44 +-
 .../{pcc-cpufreq.txt => pcc-cpufreq.rst}      |  102 +-
 ...{cache-policies.txt => cache-policies.rst} |   24 +-
 .../device-mapper/{cache.txt => cache.rst}    |  206 +-
 .../device-mapper/{delay.txt => delay.rst}    |   29 +-
 .../{dm-crypt.txt => dm-crypt.rst}            |   57 +-
 .../{dm-flakey.txt => dm-flakey.rst}          |   45 +-
 .../{dm-init.txt => dm-init.rst}              |   75 +-
 .../{dm-integrity.txt => dm-integrity.rst}    |   62 +-
 .../device-mapper/{dm-io.txt => dm-io.rst}    |   14 +-
 .../device-mapper/{dm-log.txt => dm-log.rst}  |    5 +-
 ...m-queue-length.txt => dm-queue-length.rst} |   25 +-
 .../{dm-raid.txt => dm-raid.rst}              |  225 +-
 ...m-service-time.txt => dm-service-time.rst} |   68 +-
 .../{dm-uevent.txt => dm-uevent.rst}          |  143 +-
 .../{dm-zoned.txt => dm-zoned.rst}            |   10 +-
 .../device-mapper/{era.txt => era.rst}        |   36 +-
 Documentation/device-mapper/index.rst         |   44 +
 .../device-mapper/{kcopyd.txt => kcopyd.rst}  |   10 +-
 .../device-mapper/{linear.txt => linear.rst}  |  100 +-
 .../{log-writes.txt => log-writes.rst}        |   91 +-
 ...ersistent-data.txt => persistent-data.rst} |    4 +
 .../{snapshot.txt => snapshot.rst}            |  116 +-
 .../{statistics.txt => statistics.rst}        |   62 +-
 .../{striped.txt => striped.rst}              |   68 +-
 .../device-mapper/{switch.txt => switch.rst}  |   47 +-
 ...provisioning.txt => thin-provisioning.rst} |   68 +-
 .../{unstriped.txt => unstriped.rst}          |  111 +-
 .../device-mapper/{verity.txt => verity.rst}  |   20 +-
 .../{writecache.txt => writecache.rst}        |   13 +-
 .../device-mapper/{zero.txt => zero.rst}      |   14 +-
 Documentation/driver-api/pm/devices.rst       |    6 +-
 .../{pps/pps.txt => driver-api/pps.rst}       |   67 +-
 .../{ptp/ptp.txt => driver-api/ptp.rst}       |   26 +-
 Documentation/driver-api/s390-drivers.rst     |    4 +-
 .../driver-api/usb/power-management.rst       |    2 +-
 ...ault-injection.txt => fault-injection.rst} |  265 +-
 Documentation/fault-injection/index.rst       |   20 +
 ...r-inject.txt => notifier-error-inject.rst} |   18 +-
 ...injection.txt => nvme-fault-injection.rst} |  174 +-
 ...rovoke-crashes.txt => provoke-crashes.rst} |   40 +-
 Documentation/fb/{api.txt => api.rst}         |   29 +-
 Documentation/fb/{arkfb.txt => arkfb.rst}     |    8 +-
 .../fb/{aty128fb.txt => aty128fb.rst}         |   35 +-
 .../fb/{cirrusfb.txt => cirrusfb.rst}         |   47 +-
 .../fb/{cmap_xfbdev.txt => cmap_xfbdev.rst}   |   57 +-
 .../fb/{deferred_io.txt => deferred_io.rst}   |   28 +-
 Documentation/fb/{efifb.txt => efifb.rst}     |   18 +-
 .../fb/{ep93xx-fb.txt => ep93xx-fb.rst}       |   27 +-
 Documentation/fb/{fbcon.txt => fbcon.rst}     |  177 +-
 .../fb/{framebuffer.txt => framebuffer.rst}   |   79 +-
 Documentation/fb/{gxfb.txt => gxfb.rst}       |   24 +-
 Documentation/fb/index.rst                    |   50 +
 .../fb/{intel810.txt => intel810.rst}         |   79 +-
 Documentation/fb/{intelfb.txt => intelfb.rst} |   62 +-
 .../fb/{internals.txt => internals.rst}       |   24 +-
 Documentation/fb/{lxfb.txt => lxfb.rst}       |   25 +-
 .../fb/{matroxfb.txt => matroxfb.rst}         |  528 ++--
 .../fb/{metronomefb.txt => metronomefb.rst}   |    8 +-
 Documentation/fb/{modedb.txt => modedb.rst}   |   44 +-
 Documentation/fb/{pvr2fb.txt => pvr2fb.rst}   |   55 +-
 Documentation/fb/{pxafb.txt => pxafb.rst}     |   81 +-
 Documentation/fb/{s3fb.txt => s3fb.rst}       |    8 +-
 .../fb/{sa1100fb.txt => sa1100fb.rst}         |   23 +-
 .../fb/{sh7760fb.txt => sh7760fb.rst}         |  153 +-
 Documentation/fb/{sisfb.txt => sisfb.rst}     |   40 +-
 Documentation/fb/{sm501.txt => sm501.rst}     |    7 +-
 Documentation/fb/{sm712fb.txt => sm712fb.rst} |   18 +-
 Documentation/fb/{sstfb.txt => sstfb.rst}     |  231 +-
 Documentation/fb/{tgafb.txt => tgafb.rst}     |   30 +-
 .../fb/{tridentfb.txt => tridentfb.rst}       |   36 +-
 Documentation/fb/{udlfb.txt => udlfb.rst}     |   55 +-
 Documentation/fb/{uvesafb.txt => uvesafb.rst} |  128 +-
 Documentation/fb/{vesafb.txt => vesafb.rst}   |  121 +-
 Documentation/fb/{viafb.txt => viafb.rst}     |  393 +--
 .../fb/{vt8623fb.txt => vt8623fb.rst}         |   10 +-
 Documentation/filesystems/tmpfs.txt           |    2 +-
 .../filesystems/ubifs-authentication.md       |    4 +-
 Documentation/fpga/{dfl.txt => dfl.rst}       |   58 +-
 Documentation/fpga/index.rst                  |   17 +
 Documentation/ide/changelogs.rst              |   17 +
 .../ide/{ide-tape.txt => ide-tape.rst}        |   23 +-
 Documentation/ide/{ide.txt => ide.rst}        |  147 +-
 Documentation/ide/index.rst                   |   21 +
 ...arm-plug-howto.txt => warm-plug-howto.rst} |   10 +-
 .../{core_locking.txt => core_locking.rst}    |   64 +-
 Documentation/infiniband/index.rst            |   23 +
 .../infiniband/{ipoib.txt => ipoib.rst}       |   24 +-
 .../infiniband/{opa_vnic.txt => opa_vnic.rst} |  108 +-
 .../infiniband/{sysfs.txt => sysfs.rst}       |    4 +-
 .../{tag_matching.txt => tag_matching.rst}    |    5 +
 .../infiniband/{user_mad.txt => user_mad.rst} |   33 +-
 .../{user_verbs.txt => user_verbs.rst}        |   12 +-
 ...eaders_install.txt => headers_install.rst} |    5 +-
 Documentation/kbuild/index.rst                |   27 +
 Documentation/kbuild/issues.rst               |   11 +
 .../kbuild/{kbuild.txt => kbuild.rst}         |  119 +-
 ...nfig-language.txt => kconfig-language.rst} |  232 +-
 ...anguage.txt => kconfig-macro-language.rst} |   37 +-
 .../kbuild/{kconfig.txt => kconfig.rst}       |  136 +-
 .../kbuild/{makefiles.txt => makefiles.rst}   |  530 ++--
 .../kbuild/{modules.txt => modules.rst}       |  168 +-
 Documentation/kdump/index.rst                 |   21 +
 Documentation/kdump/{kdump.txt => kdump.rst}  |  131 +-
 .../kdump/{vmcoreinfo.txt => vmcoreinfo.rst}  |   59 +-
 Documentation/kernel-hacking/hacking.rst      |    4 +-
 Documentation/kernel-hacking/locking.rst      |    2 +-
 Documentation/kernel-per-CPU-kthreads.txt     |    2 +-
 Documentation/locking/index.rst               |   24 +
 ...{lockdep-design.txt => lockdep-design.rst} |   51 +-
 .../locking/{lockstat.txt => lockstat.rst}    |  221 +-
 .../{locktorture.txt => locktorture.rst}      |  105 +-
 .../{mutex-design.txt => mutex-design.rst}    |   26 +-
 ...t-mutex-design.txt => rt-mutex-design.rst} |  139 +-
 .../locking/{rt-mutex.txt => rt-mutex.rst}    |   30 +-
 .../locking/{spinlocks.txt => spinlocks.rst}  |   32 +-
 ...w-mutex-design.txt => ww-mutex-design.rst} |   82 +-
 Documentation/mic/index.rst                   |   18 +
 .../{mic_overview.txt => mic_overview.rst}    |    6 +-
 .../{scif_overview.txt => scif_overview.rst}  |   58 +-
 .../{cipso_ipv4.txt => cipso_ipv4.rst}        |   19 +-
 Documentation/netlabel/draft_ietf.rst         |    5 +
 Documentation/netlabel/index.rst              |   21 +
 .../{introduction.txt => introduction.rst}    |   16 +-
 .../{lsm_interface.txt => lsm_interface.rst}  |   16 +-
 Documentation/networking/timestamping.txt     |    2 +-
 .../{devicetable.txt => devicetable.rst}      |    4 +
 ...{driver-changes.txt => driver-changes.rst} |   35 +-
 .../pcmcia/{driver.txt => driver.rst}         |   18 +-
 Documentation/pcmcia/index.rst                |   20 +
 .../pcmcia/{locking.txt => locking.rst}       |   39 +-
 Documentation/pi-futex.txt                    |    2 +-
 .../power/{apm-acpi.txt => apm-acpi.rst}      |   10 +-
 ...m-debugging.txt => basic-pm-debugging.rst} |   79 +-
 ...harger-manager.txt => charger-manager.rst} |  101 +-
 ...rivers-testing.txt => drivers-testing.rst} |   15 +-
 .../{energy-model.txt => energy-model.rst}    |  101 +-
 ...ing-of-tasks.txt => freezing-of-tasks.rst} |   91 +-
 Documentation/power/index.rst                 |   46 +
 .../power/{interface.txt => interface.rst}    |   24 +-
 Documentation/power/{opp.txt => opp.rst}      |  175 +-
 Documentation/power/{pci.txt => pci.rst}      |   87 +-
 ...qos_interface.txt => pm_qos_interface.rst} |  127 +-
 ...upply_class.txt => power_supply_class.rst} |  269 +-
 .../powercap/{powercap.txt => powercap.rst}   |  297 +-
 .../regulator/{consumer.txt => consumer.rst}  |  141 +-
 .../regulator/{design.txt => design.rst}      |    9 +-
 .../regulator/{machine.txt => machine.rst}    |   47 +-
 .../regulator/{overview.txt => overview.rst}  |   57 +-
 .../{regulator.txt => regulator.rst}          |   18 +-
 .../power/{runtime_pm.txt => runtime_pm.rst}  |  234 +-
 Documentation/power/{s2ram.txt => s2ram.rst}  |   20 +-
 ...hotplug.txt => suspend-and-cpuhotplug.rst} |   42 +-
 ...errupts.txt => suspend-and-interrupts.rst} |    2 +
 ...ap-files.txt => swsusp-and-swap-files.rst} |   17 +-
 ...{swsusp-dmcrypt.txt => swsusp-dmcrypt.rst} |  120 +-
 .../power/{swsusp.txt => swsusp.rst}          |  639 ++--
 .../power/{tricks.txt => tricks.rst}          |    6 +-
 ...serland-swsusp.txt => userland-swsusp.rst} |   55 +-
 Documentation/power/{video.txt => video.rst}  |  156 +-
 .../{bootwrapper.txt => bootwrapper.rst}      |   28 +-
 .../{cpu_families.txt => cpu_families.rst}    |   23 +-
 .../{cpu_features.txt => cpu_features.rst}    |    6 +-
 Documentation/powerpc/{cxl.txt => cxl.rst}    |   46 +-
 .../powerpc/{cxlflash.txt => cxlflash.rst}    |   10 +-
 .../{DAWR-POWER9.txt => dawr-power9.rst}      |   15 +-
 Documentation/powerpc/{dscr.txt => dscr.rst}  |   18 +-
 ...ecovery.txt => eeh-pci-error-recovery.rst} |  108 +-
 ...ed-dump.txt => firmware-assisted-dump.rst} |  119 +-
 Documentation/powerpc/{hvcs.txt => hvcs.rst}  |  108 +-
 Documentation/powerpc/index.rst               |   34 +
 Documentation/powerpc/isa-versions.rst        |   15 +-
 .../powerpc/{mpc52xx.txt => mpc52xx.rst}      |   12 +-
 ...nv.txt => pci_iov_resource_on_powernv.rst} |   15 +-
 .../powerpc/{pmu-ebb.txt => pmu-ebb.rst}      |    1 +
 .../powerpc/{ptrace.txt => ptrace.rst}        |  169 +-
 .../{qe_firmware.txt => qe_firmware.rst}      |   37 +-
 .../{syscall64-abi.txt => syscall64-abi.rst}  |   29 +-
 ...al_memory.txt => transactional_memory.rst} |   45 +-
 Documentation/process/4.Coding.rst            |    2 +-
 Documentation/process/coding-style.rst        |    2 +-
 Documentation/process/submit-checklist.rst    |    2 +-
 Documentation/process/submitting-drivers.rst  |    2 +-
 Documentation/riscv/index.rst                 |   17 +
 Documentation/riscv/{pmu.txt => pmu.rst}      |   98 +-
 Documentation/s390/{3270.txt => 3270.rst}     |   85 +-
 Documentation/s390/{cds.txt => cds.rst}       |  354 ++-
 .../s390/{CommonIO => common_io.rst}          |   49 +-
 Documentation/s390/{DASD => dasd.rst}         |   33 +-
 .../{Debugging390.txt => debugging390.rst}    | 2599 ++++++++++-------
 .../{driver-model.txt => driver-model.rst}    |  179 +-
 Documentation/s390/index.rst                  |   30 +
 .../s390/{monreader.txt => monreader.rst}     |   85 +-
 Documentation/s390/{qeth.txt => qeth.rst}     |   36 +-
 .../s390/{s390dbf.txt => s390dbf.rst}         |  616 +---
 Documentation/s390/text_files.rst             |   11 +
 .../s390/{vfio-ap.txt => vfio-ap.rst}         |  487 +--
 .../s390/{vfio-ccw.txt => vfio-ccw.rst}       |   90 +-
 .../s390/{zfcpdump.txt => zfcpdump.rst}       |    2 +
 .../{completion.txt => completion.rst}        |   38 +-
 Documentation/scheduler/index.rst             |   29 +
 .../{sched-arch.txt => sched-arch.rst}        |   18 +-
 .../{sched-bwc.txt => sched-bwc.rst}          |   30 +-
 ...{sched-deadline.txt => sched-deadline.rst} |  297 +-
 ...ed-design-CFS.txt => sched-design-CFS.rst} |   17 +-
 .../{sched-domains.txt => sched-domains.rst}  |    8 +-
 .../{sched-energy.txt => sched-energy.rst}    |   53 +-
 ...-nice-design.txt => sched-nice-design.rst} |    6 +-
 ...{sched-rt-group.txt => sched-rt-group.rst} |   30 +-
 .../{sched-stats.txt => sched-stats.rst}      |   35 +-
 Documentation/scheduler/text_files.rst        |    5 +
 Documentation/target/index.rst                |   19 +
 Documentation/target/scripts.rst              |   11 +
 ...cm_mod_builder.txt => tcm_mod_builder.rst} |  200 +-
 .../{tcmu-design.txt => tcmu-design.rst}      |  268 +-
 .../timers/{highres.txt => highres.rst}       |   13 +-
 Documentation/timers/{hpet.txt => hpet.rst}   |    4 +-
 .../timers/{hrtimers.txt => hrtimers.rst}     |    6 +-
 Documentation/timers/index.rst                |   22 +
 Documentation/timers/{NO_HZ.txt => no_hz.rst} |   40 +-
 .../{timekeeping.txt => timekeeping.rst}      |    3 +-
 .../{timers-howto.txt => timers-howto.rst}    |   15 +-
 Documentation/trace/coresight-cpu-debug.txt   |    2 +-
 .../it_IT/kernel-hacking/hacking.rst          |    4 +-
 .../it_IT/kernel-hacking/locking.rst          |    2 +-
 .../translations/it_IT/process/4.Coding.rst   |    2 +-
 .../it_IT/process/coding-style.rst            |    2 +-
 .../it_IT/process/submit-checklist.rst        |    2 +-
 .../translations/zh_CN/arm64/booting.txt      |    4 +-
 .../zh_CN/arm64/legacy_instructions.txt       |    4 +-
 .../translations/zh_CN/arm64/memory.txt       |    4 +-
 .../zh_CN/arm64/silicon-errata.txt            |    4 +-
 .../zh_CN/arm64/tagged-pointers.txt           |    4 +-
 .../translations/zh_CN/oops-tracing.txt       |    2 +-
 .../translations/zh_CN/process/4.Coding.rst   |    2 +-
 .../zh_CN/process/coding-style.rst            |    2 +-
 .../zh_CN/process/submit-checklist.rst        |    2 +-
 .../zh_CN/process/submitting-drivers.rst      |    2 +-
 Documentation/virtual/kvm/api.txt             |    2 +-
 Documentation/vm/numa.rst                     |    6 +-
 Documentation/vm/page_migration.rst           |    2 +-
 Documentation/vm/unevictable-lru.rst          |    2 +-
 ....txt => convert_drivers_to_kernel_api.rst} |  109 +-
 .../watchdog/{hpwdt.txt => hpwdt.rst}         |   27 +-
 Documentation/watchdog/index.rst              |   25 +
 .../watchdog/{mlx-wdt.txt => mlx-wdt.rst}     |   24 +-
 .../{pcwd-watchdog.txt => pcwd-watchdog.rst}  |   13 +-
 .../{watchdog-api.txt => watchdog-api.rst}    |   76 +-
 ...kernel-api.txt => watchdog-kernel-api.rst} |   91 +-
 ...parameters.txt => watchdog-parameters.rst} |  672 +++--
 .../{watchdog-pm.txt => watchdog-pm.rst}      |    3 +
 Documentation/watchdog/{wdt.txt => wdt.rst}   |   31 +-
 .../x86/x86_64/fake-numa-for-cpusets.rst      |    4 +-
 Documentation/xilinx/{eemi.txt => eemi.rst}   |    8 +-
 Documentation/xilinx/index.rst                |   17 +
 Kconfig                                       |    2 +-
 MAINTAINERS                                   |   38 +-
 arch/arc/plat-eznps/Kconfig                   |    2 +-
 arch/arm/Kconfig                              |    2 +-
 arch/arm64/Kconfig                            |    2 +-
 arch/arm64/include/asm/efi.h                  |    2 +-
 arch/arm64/include/asm/image.h                |    2 +-
 arch/arm64/include/uapi/asm/sigcontext.h      |    2 +-
 arch/arm64/kernel/kexec_image.c               |    2 +-
 arch/c6x/Kconfig                              |    2 +-
 arch/m68k/q40/README                          |    2 +-
 arch/microblaze/Kconfig.debug                 |    2 +-
 arch/microblaze/Kconfig.platform              |    2 +-
 arch/nds32/Kconfig                            |    2 +-
 arch/openrisc/Kconfig                         |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S          |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/Kconfig                   |    2 +-
 arch/riscv/Kconfig                            |    2 +-
 arch/s390/Kconfig                             |    4 +-
 arch/s390/include/asm/debug.h                 |  235 +-
 arch/sh/Kconfig                               |    2 +-
 arch/x86/Kconfig                              |    6 +-
 block/Kconfig                                 |    2 +-
 drivers/auxdisplay/Kconfig                    |    2 +-
 drivers/block/Kconfig                         |    2 +-
 drivers/cdrom/cdrom.c                         |    2 +-
 drivers/cpufreq/Kconfig.x86                   |    2 +-
 drivers/firmware/Kconfig                      |    2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/Kconfig                       |    2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_modeset_lock.c            |    2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_drv.h               |    2 +-
 drivers/ide/Kconfig                           |   20 +-
 drivers/ide/ide-cd.c                          |    2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/core/user_mad.c            |    2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/ulp/ipoib/Kconfig          |    2 +-
 drivers/md/Kconfig                            |    2 +-
 drivers/md/dm-init.c                          |    2 +-
 drivers/md/dm-raid.c                          |    2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb-v2/anysee.c         |    2 +-
 drivers/misc/lkdtm/core.c                     |    2 +-
 drivers/mtd/devices/Kconfig                   |    2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/smsc/Kconfig             |    6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlegacy/Kconfig   |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/Kconfig    |    2 +-
 drivers/opp/Kconfig                           |    2 +-
 drivers/parport/Kconfig                       |    2 +-
 drivers/pcmcia/ds.c                           |    2 +-
 drivers/power/supply/power_supply_core.c      |    2 +-
 drivers/regulator/core.c                      |    2 +-
 drivers/s390/char/zcore.c                     |    2 +-
 drivers/scsi/Kconfig                          |    4 +-
 drivers/soc/fsl/qe/qe.c                       |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/sm750fb/Kconfig               |    2 +-
 drivers/tty/Kconfig                           |    2 +-
 drivers/tty/hvc/hvcs.c                        |    2 +-
 drivers/usb/misc/Kconfig                      |    4 +-
 drivers/video/fbdev/Kconfig                   |   38 +-
 drivers/video/fbdev/matrox/matroxfb_base.c    |    2 +-
 drivers/video/fbdev/pxafb.c                   |    2 +-
 drivers/video/fbdev/sh7760fb.c                |    2 +-
 drivers/watchdog/Kconfig                      |    6 +-
 drivers/watchdog/smsc37b787_wdt.c             |    2 +-
 include/linux/cgroup-defs.h                   |    2 +-
 include/linux/fault-inject.h                  |    2 +-
 include/linux/interrupt.h                     |    2 +-
 include/linux/iopoll.h                        |    4 +-
 include/linux/lockdep.h                       |    2 +-
 include/linux/mutex.h                         |    2 +-
 include/linux/pci.h                           |    2 +-
 include/linux/pm.h                            |    2 +-
 include/linux/regmap.h                        |    4 +-
 include/linux/rwsem.h                         |    2 +-
 include/pcmcia/ds.h                           |    2 +-
 include/pcmcia/ss.h                           |    2 +-
 include/soc/fsl/qe/qe.h                       |    2 +-
 include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                      |    2 +-
 init/Kconfig                                  |    8 +-
 kernel/cgroup/cpuset.c                        |    2 +-
 kernel/locking/mutex.c                        |    2 +-
 kernel/locking/rtmutex.c                      |    2 +-
 kernel/power/Kconfig                          |    6 +-
 kernel/sched/deadline.c                       |    2 +-
 lib/Kconfig.debug                             |    6 +-
 net/bridge/netfilter/Kconfig                  |    2 +-
 net/ipv4/netfilter/Kconfig                    |    2 +-
 net/ipv6/netfilter/Kconfig                    |    2 +-
 net/netfilter/Kconfig                         |   16 +-
 net/tipc/Kconfig                              |    2 +-
 net/wireless/Kconfig                          |    2 +-
 scripts/Kbuild.include                        |    4 +-
 scripts/Makefile.host                         |    2 +-
 scripts/checkpatch.pl                         |    8 +-
 scripts/documentation-file-ref-check          |    2 +-
 scripts/kconfig/symbol.c                      |    2 +-
 .../tests/err_recursive_dep/expected_stderr   |   14 +-
 security/device_cgroup.c                      |    2 +-
 sound/oss/dmasound/Kconfig                    |    6 +-
 sound/soc/sof/ops.h                           |    2 +-
 tools/include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                |    2 +-
 tools/testing/fault-injection/failcmd.sh      |    2 +-
 407 files changed, 14319 insertions(+), 10552 deletions(-)
 rename Documentation/EDID/{HOWTO.txt => howto.rst} (83%)
 rename Documentation/aoe/{aoe.txt => aoe.rst} (79%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/aoe/examples.rst
 create mode 100644 Documentation/aoe/index.rst
 rename Documentation/aoe/{todo.txt => todo.rst} (98%)
 rename Documentation/arm64/{acpi_object_usage.txt => acpi_object_usage.rst} (84%)
 rename Documentation/arm64/{arm-acpi.txt => arm-acpi.rst} (86%)
 rename Documentation/arm64/{booting.txt => booting.rst} (86%)
 rename Documentation/arm64/{cpu-feature-registers.txt => cpu-feature-registers.rst} (65%)
 rename Documentation/arm64/{elf_hwcaps.txt => elf_hwcaps.rst} (92%)
 rename Documentation/arm64/{hugetlbpage.txt => hugetlbpage.rst} (86%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/arm64/index.rst
 rename Documentation/arm64/{legacy_instructions.txt => legacy_instructions.rst} (73%)
 rename Documentation/arm64/{memory.txt => memory.rst} (36%)
 rename Documentation/arm64/{pointer-authentication.txt => pointer-authentication.rst} (99%)
 rename Documentation/arm64/{silicon-errata.txt => silicon-errata.rst} (55%)
 rename Documentation/arm64/{sve.txt => sve.rst} (98%)
 rename Documentation/arm64/{tagged-pointers.txt => tagged-pointers.rst} (94%)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/cdrom/Makefile
 rename Documentation/cdrom/{cdrom-standard.tex => cdrom-standard.rst} (26%)
 rename Documentation/cdrom/{ide-cd => ide-cd.rst} (82%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/cdrom/index.rst
 rename Documentation/cdrom/{packet-writing.txt => packet-writing.rst} (91%)
 rename Documentation/cgroup-v1/{blkio-controller.txt => blkio-controller.rst} (89%)
 rename Documentation/cgroup-v1/{cgroups.txt => cgroups.rst} (88%)
 rename Documentation/cgroup-v1/{cpuacct.txt => cpuacct.rst} (90%)
 rename Documentation/cgroup-v1/{cpusets.txt => cpusets.rst} (90%)
 rename Documentation/cgroup-v1/{devices.txt => devices.rst} (88%)
 rename Documentation/cgroup-v1/{freezer-subsystem.txt => freezer-subsystem.rst} (95%)
 rename Documentation/cgroup-v1/{hugetlb.txt => hugetlb.rst} (70%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/cgroup-v1/index.rst
 rename Documentation/cgroup-v1/{memcg_test.txt => memcg_test.rst} (62%)
 rename Documentation/cgroup-v1/{memory.txt => memory.rst} (71%)
 rename Documentation/cgroup-v1/{net_cls.txt => net_cls.rst} (50%)
 rename Documentation/cgroup-v1/{net_prio.txt => net_prio.rst} (71%)
 rename Documentation/cgroup-v1/{pids.txt => pids.rst} (62%)
 rename Documentation/cgroup-v1/{rdma.txt => rdma.rst} (79%)
 rename Documentation/cpu-freq/{amd-powernow.txt => amd-powernow.rst} (91%)
 rename Documentation/cpu-freq/{core.txt => core.rst} (66%)
 rename Documentation/cpu-freq/{cpu-drivers.txt => cpu-drivers.rst} (57%)
 rename Documentation/cpu-freq/{cpufreq-nforce2.txt => cpufreq-nforce2.rst} (65%)
 rename Documentation/cpu-freq/{cpufreq-stats.txt => cpufreq-stats.rst} (31%)
 rename Documentation/cpu-freq/{index.txt => index.rst} (37%)
 rename Documentation/cpu-freq/{pcc-cpufreq.txt => pcc-cpufreq.rst} (80%)
 rename Documentation/device-mapper/{cache-policies.txt => cache-policies.rst} (94%)
 rename Documentation/device-mapper/{cache.txt => cache.rst} (61%)
 rename Documentation/device-mapper/{delay.txt => delay.rst} (53%)
 rename Documentation/device-mapper/{dm-crypt.txt => dm-crypt.rst} (87%)
 rename Documentation/device-mapper/{dm-flakey.txt => dm-flakey.rst} (60%)
 rename Documentation/device-mapper/{dm-init.txt => dm-init.rst} (69%)
 rename Documentation/device-mapper/{dm-integrity.txt => dm-integrity.rst} (90%)
 rename Documentation/device-mapper/{dm-io.txt => dm-io.rst} (92%)
 rename Documentation/device-mapper/{dm-log.txt => dm-log.rst} (90%)
 rename Documentation/device-mapper/{dm-queue-length.txt => dm-queue-length.rst} (76%)
 rename Documentation/device-mapper/{dm-raid.txt => dm-raid.rst} (71%)
 rename Documentation/device-mapper/{dm-service-time.txt => dm-service-time.rst} (60%)
 rename Documentation/device-mapper/{dm-uevent.txt => dm-uevent.rst} (31%)
 rename Documentation/device-mapper/{dm-zoned.txt => dm-zoned.rst} (97%)
 rename Documentation/device-mapper/{era.txt => era.rst} (70%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/device-mapper/index.rst
 rename Documentation/device-mapper/{kcopyd.txt => kcopyd.rst} (93%)
 rename Documentation/device-mapper/{linear.txt => linear.rst} (18%)
 rename Documentation/device-mapper/{log-writes.txt => log-writes.rst} (61%)
 rename Documentation/device-mapper/{persistent-data.txt => persistent-data.rst} (98%)
 rename Documentation/device-mapper/{snapshot.txt => snapshot.rst} (62%)
 rename Documentation/device-mapper/{statistics.txt => statistics.rst} (87%)
 rename Documentation/device-mapper/{striped.txt => striped.rst} (32%)
 rename Documentation/device-mapper/{switch.txt => switch.rst} (84%)
 rename Documentation/device-mapper/{thin-provisioning.txt => thin-provisioning.rst} (92%)
 rename Documentation/device-mapper/{unstriped.txt => unstriped.rst} (60%)
 rename Documentation/device-mapper/{verity.txt => verity.rst} (98%)
 rename Documentation/device-mapper/{writecache.txt => writecache.rst} (96%)
 rename Documentation/device-mapper/{zero.txt => zero.rst} (83%)
 rename Documentation/{pps/pps.txt => driver-api/pps.rst} (89%)
 rename Documentation/{ptp/ptp.txt => driver-api/ptp.rst} (88%)
 rename Documentation/fault-injection/{fault-injection.txt => fault-injection.rst} (68%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/fault-injection/index.rst
 rename Documentation/fault-injection/{notifier-error-inject.txt => notifier-error-inject.rst} (83%)
 rename Documentation/fault-injection/{nvme-fault-injection.txt => nvme-fault-injection.rst} (19%)
 rename Documentation/fault-injection/{provoke-crashes.txt => provoke-crashes.rst} (45%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{api.txt => api.rst} (97%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{arkfb.txt => arkfb.rst} (92%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{aty128fb.txt => aty128fb.rst} (61%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{cirrusfb.txt => cirrusfb.rst} (75%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{cmap_xfbdev.txt => cmap_xfbdev.rst} (50%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{deferred_io.txt => deferred_io.rst} (86%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{efifb.txt => efifb.rst} (75%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{ep93xx-fb.txt => ep93xx-fb.rst} (85%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{fbcon.txt => fbcon.rst} (69%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{framebuffer.txt => framebuffer.rst} (92%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{gxfb.txt => gxfb.rst} (60%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/fb/index.rst
 rename Documentation/fb/{intel810.txt => intel810.rst} (83%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{intelfb.txt => intelfb.rst} (73%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{internals.txt => internals.rst} (82%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{lxfb.txt => lxfb.rst} (60%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{matroxfb.txt => matroxfb.rst} (32%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{metronomefb.txt => metronomefb.rst} (98%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{modedb.txt => modedb.rst} (87%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{pvr2fb.txt => pvr2fb.rst} (36%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{pxafb.txt => pxafb.rst} (78%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{s3fb.txt => s3fb.rst} (94%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{sa1100fb.txt => sa1100fb.rst} (64%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{sh7760fb.txt => sh7760fb.rst} (39%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{sisfb.txt => sisfb.rst} (85%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{sm501.txt => sm501.rst} (65%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{sm712fb.txt => sm712fb.rst} (59%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{sstfb.txt => sstfb.rst} (28%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{tgafb.txt => tgafb.rst} (71%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{tridentfb.txt => tridentfb.rst} (70%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{udlfb.txt => udlfb.rst} (77%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{uvesafb.txt => uvesafb.rst} (52%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{vesafb.txt => vesafb.rst} (57%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{viafb.txt => viafb.rst} (18%)
 rename Documentation/fb/{vt8623fb.txt => vt8623fb.rst} (85%)
 rename Documentation/fpga/{dfl.txt => dfl.rst} (89%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/fpga/index.rst
 create mode 100644 Documentation/ide/changelogs.rst
 rename Documentation/ide/{ide-tape.txt => ide-tape.rst} (83%)
 rename Documentation/ide/{ide.txt => ide.rst} (72%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/ide/index.rst
 rename Documentation/ide/{warm-plug-howto.txt => warm-plug-howto.rst} (61%)
 rename Documentation/infiniband/{core_locking.txt => core_locking.rst} (78%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/infiniband/index.rst
 rename Documentation/infiniband/{ipoib.txt => ipoib.rst} (90%)
 rename Documentation/infiniband/{opa_vnic.txt => opa_vnic.rst} (63%)
 rename Documentation/infiniband/{sysfs.txt => sysfs.rst} (69%)
 rename Documentation/infiniband/{tag_matching.txt => tag_matching.rst} (98%)
 rename Documentation/infiniband/{user_mad.txt => user_mad.rst} (90%)
 rename Documentation/infiniband/{user_verbs.txt => user_verbs.rst} (93%)
 rename Documentation/kbuild/{headers_install.txt => headers_install.rst} (96%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/kbuild/index.rst
 create mode 100644 Documentation/kbuild/issues.rst
 rename Documentation/kbuild/{kbuild.txt => kbuild.rst} (72%)
 rename Documentation/kbuild/{kconfig-language.txt => kconfig-language.rst} (85%)
 rename Documentation/kbuild/{kconfig-macro-language.txt => kconfig-macro-language.rst} (94%)
 rename Documentation/kbuild/{kconfig.txt => kconfig.rst} (80%)
 rename Documentation/kbuild/{makefiles.txt => makefiles.rst} (83%)
 rename Documentation/kbuild/{modules.txt => modules.rst} (84%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/kdump/index.rst
 rename Documentation/kdump/{kdump.txt => kdump.rst} (91%)
 rename Documentation/kdump/{vmcoreinfo.txt => vmcoreinfo.rst} (95%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/locking/index.rst
 rename Documentation/locking/{lockdep-design.txt => lockdep-design.rst} (93%)
 rename Documentation/locking/{lockstat.txt => lockstat.rst} (41%)
 rename Documentation/locking/{locktorture.txt => locktorture.rst} (57%)
 rename Documentation/locking/{mutex-design.txt => mutex-design.rst} (94%)
 rename Documentation/locking/{rt-mutex-design.txt => rt-mutex-design.rst} (91%)
 rename Documentation/locking/{rt-mutex.txt => rt-mutex.rst} (71%)
 rename Documentation/locking/{spinlocks.txt => spinlocks.rst} (89%)
 rename Documentation/locking/{ww-mutex-design.txt => ww-mutex-design.rst} (93%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/mic/index.rst
 rename Documentation/mic/{mic_overview.txt => mic_overview.rst} (96%)
 rename Documentation/mic/{scif_overview.txt => scif_overview.rst} (76%)
 rename Documentation/netlabel/{cipso_ipv4.txt => cipso_ipv4.rst} (87%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/netlabel/draft_ietf.rst
 create mode 100644 Documentation/netlabel/index.rst
 rename Documentation/netlabel/{introduction.txt => introduction.rst} (91%)
 rename Documentation/netlabel/{lsm_interface.txt => lsm_interface.rst} (88%)
 rename Documentation/pcmcia/{devicetable.txt => devicetable.rst} (97%)
 rename Documentation/pcmcia/{driver-changes.txt => driver-changes.rst} (90%)
 rename Documentation/pcmcia/{driver.txt => driver.rst} (66%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/pcmcia/index.rst
 rename Documentation/pcmcia/{locking.txt => locking.rst} (81%)
 rename Documentation/power/{apm-acpi.txt => apm-acpi.rst} (87%)
 rename Documentation/power/{basic-pm-debugging.txt => basic-pm-debugging.rst} (87%)
 rename Documentation/power/{charger-manager.txt => charger-manager.rst} (78%)
 rename Documentation/power/{drivers-testing.txt => drivers-testing.rst} (86%)
 rename Documentation/power/{energy-model.txt => energy-model.rst} (74%)
 rename Documentation/power/{freezing-of-tasks.txt => freezing-of-tasks.rst} (75%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/power/index.rst
 rename Documentation/power/{interface.txt => interface.rst} (84%)
 rename Documentation/power/{opp.txt => opp.rst} (78%)
 rename Documentation/power/{pci.txt => pci.rst} (97%)
 rename Documentation/power/{pm_qos_interface.txt => pm_qos_interface.rst} (62%)
 rename Documentation/power/{power_supply_class.txt => power_supply_class.rst} (46%)
 rename Documentation/power/powercap/{powercap.txt => powercap.rst} (40%)
 rename Documentation/power/regulator/{consumer.txt => consumer.rst} (61%)
 rename Documentation/power/regulator/{design.txt => design.rst} (86%)
 rename Documentation/power/regulator/{machine.txt => machine.rst} (75%)
 rename Documentation/power/regulator/{overview.txt => overview.rst} (79%)
 rename Documentation/power/regulator/{regulator.txt => regulator.rst} (49%)
 rename Documentation/power/{runtime_pm.txt => runtime_pm.rst} (89%)
 rename Documentation/power/{s2ram.txt => s2ram.rst} (92%)
 rename Documentation/power/{suspend-and-cpuhotplug.txt => suspend-and-cpuhotplug.rst} (90%)
 rename Documentation/power/{suspend-and-interrupts.txt => suspend-and-interrupts.rst} (98%)
 rename Documentation/power/{swsusp-and-swap-files.txt => swsusp-and-swap-files.rst} (83%)
 rename Documentation/power/{swsusp-dmcrypt.txt => swsusp-dmcrypt.rst} (67%)
 rename Documentation/power/{swsusp.txt => swsusp.rst} (20%)
 rename Documentation/power/{tricks.txt => tricks.rst} (93%)
 rename Documentation/power/{userland-swsusp.txt => userland-swsusp.rst} (85%)
 rename Documentation/power/{video.txt => video.rst} (56%)
 rename Documentation/powerpc/{bootwrapper.txt => bootwrapper.rst} (93%)
 rename Documentation/powerpc/{cpu_families.txt => cpu_families.rst} (95%)
 rename Documentation/powerpc/{cpu_features.txt => cpu_features.rst} (97%)
 rename Documentation/powerpc/{cxl.txt => cxl.rst} (95%)
 rename Documentation/powerpc/{cxlflash.txt => cxlflash.rst} (98%)
 rename Documentation/powerpc/{DAWR-POWER9.txt => dawr-power9.rst} (95%)
 rename Documentation/powerpc/{dscr.txt => dscr.rst} (91%)
 rename Documentation/powerpc/{eeh-pci-error-recovery.txt => eeh-pci-error-recovery.rst} (82%)
 rename Documentation/powerpc/{firmware-assisted-dump.txt => firmware-assisted-dump.rst} (80%)
 rename Documentation/powerpc/{hvcs.txt => hvcs.rst} (91%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/powerpc/index.rst
 rename Documentation/powerpc/{mpc52xx.txt => mpc52xx.rst} (91%)
 rename Documentation/powerpc/{pci_iov_resource_on_powernv.txt => pci_iov_resource_on_powernv.rst} (97%)
 rename Documentation/powerpc/{pmu-ebb.txt => pmu-ebb.rst} (99%)
 rename Documentation/powerpc/{ptrace.txt => ptrace.rst} (48%)
 rename Documentation/powerpc/{qe_firmware.txt => qe_firmware.rst} (95%)
 rename Documentation/powerpc/{syscall64-abi.txt => syscall64-abi.rst} (82%)
 rename Documentation/powerpc/{transactional_memory.txt => transactional_memory.rst} (93%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/riscv/index.rst
 rename Documentation/riscv/{pmu.txt => pmu.rst} (77%)
 rename Documentation/s390/{3270.txt => 3270.rst} (90%)
 rename Documentation/s390/{cds.txt => cds.rst} (64%)
 rename Documentation/s390/{CommonIO => common_io.rst} (87%)
 rename Documentation/s390/{DASD => dasd.rst} (92%)
 rename Documentation/s390/{Debugging390.txt => debugging390.rst} (43%)
 rename Documentation/s390/{driver-model.txt => driver-model.rst} (73%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/s390/index.rst
 rename Documentation/s390/{monreader.txt => monreader.rst} (81%)
 rename Documentation/s390/{qeth.txt => qeth.rst} (62%)
 rename Documentation/s390/{s390dbf.txt => s390dbf.rst} (18%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/s390/text_files.rst
 rename Documentation/s390/{vfio-ap.txt => vfio-ap.rst} (72%)
 rename Documentation/s390/{vfio-ccw.txt => vfio-ccw.rst} (89%)
 rename Documentation/s390/{zfcpdump.txt => zfcpdump.rst} (97%)
 rename Documentation/scheduler/{completion.txt => completion.rst} (94%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/scheduler/index.rst
 rename Documentation/scheduler/{sched-arch.txt => sched-arch.rst} (81%)
 rename Documentation/scheduler/{sched-bwc.txt => sched-bwc.rst} (90%)
 rename Documentation/scheduler/{sched-deadline.txt => sched-deadline.rst} (88%)
 rename Documentation/scheduler/{sched-design-CFS.txt => sched-design-CFS.rst} (97%)
 rename Documentation/scheduler/{sched-domains.txt => sched-domains.rst} (97%)
 rename Documentation/scheduler/{sched-energy.txt => sched-energy.rst} (96%)
 rename Documentation/scheduler/{sched-nice-design.txt => sched-nice-design.rst} (98%)
 rename Documentation/scheduler/{sched-rt-group.txt => sched-rt-group.rst} (95%)
 rename Documentation/scheduler/{sched-stats.txt => sched-stats.rst} (91%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/scheduler/text_files.rst
 create mode 100644 Documentation/target/index.rst
 create mode 100644 Documentation/target/scripts.rst
 rename Documentation/target/{tcm_mod_builder.txt => tcm_mod_builder.rst} (22%)
 rename Documentation/target/{tcmu-design.txt => tcmu-design.rst} (69%)
 rename Documentation/timers/{highres.txt => highres.rst} (98%)
 rename Documentation/timers/{hpet.txt => hpet.rst} (91%)
 rename Documentation/timers/{hrtimers.txt => hrtimers.rst} (98%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/timers/index.rst
 rename Documentation/timers/{NO_HZ.txt => no_hz.rst} (93%)
 rename Documentation/timers/{timekeeping.txt => timekeeping.rst} (98%)
 rename Documentation/timers/{timers-howto.txt => timers-howto.rst} (93%)
 rename Documentation/watchdog/{convert_drivers_to_kernel_api.txt => convert_drivers_to_kernel_api.rst} (75%)
 rename Documentation/watchdog/{hpwdt.txt => hpwdt.rst} (78%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/watchdog/index.rst
 rename Documentation/watchdog/{mlx-wdt.txt => mlx-wdt.rst} (78%)
 rename Documentation/watchdog/{pcwd-watchdog.txt => pcwd-watchdog.rst} (89%)
 rename Documentation/watchdog/{watchdog-api.txt => watchdog-api.rst} (80%)
 rename Documentation/watchdog/{watchdog-kernel-api.txt => watchdog-kernel-api.rst} (90%)
 rename Documentation/watchdog/{watchdog-parameters.txt => watchdog-parameters.rst} (42%)
 rename Documentation/watchdog/{watchdog-pm.txt => watchdog-pm.rst} (92%)
 rename Documentation/watchdog/{wdt.txt => wdt.rst} (68%)
 rename Documentation/xilinx/{eemi.txt => eemi.rst} (92%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/xilinx/index.rst

-- 
2.21.0