Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/10] net: stmmac: 10GbE using XGMAC

From: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 15:47:34 +0200

Support for 10Gb Link using XGMAC core plus some performance tweaks.

Tested in a PCI based setup.

iperf3 TCP results:
	TSO ON, MTU=1500, TX Queues = 1, RX Queues = 1, Flow Control ON
	Pinned CPU (-A), Zero-Copy (-Z)

[ ID] Interval           Transfer     Bitrate         Retr
[  5]   0.00-600.00 sec   643 GBytes  9.21 Gbits/sec    1             sender
[  5]   0.00-600.00 sec   643 GBytes  9.21 Gbits/sec                  receiver

Cc: Joao Pinto <[email-masked]>
Cc: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
Cc: Giuseppe Cavallaro <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alexandre Torgue <[email-masked]>

Jose Abreu (10):
  net: stmmac: dwxgmac: Enable EDMA by default
  net: stmmac: Do not try to enable PHY EEE if MAC does not support it
  net: stmmac: Decrease default RX Watchdog value
  net: stmmac: dwxgmac: Fix the undefined burst setting
  net: stmmac: Add the missing speeds that XGMAC supports
  net: stmmac: Do not disable interrupts when cleaning TX
  net: stmmac: Enable support for > 32 Bits addressing in XGMAC
  net: stmmac: Update RX Tail Pointer to last free entry
  net: stmmac: Only disable interrupts if NAPI is scheduled
  net: stmmac: Try to get C45 PHY if everything else fails

 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/common.h       |   9 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2.h     |  14 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_core.c    |  14 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_descs.c   |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_dma.c |  27 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c  | 165 ++++++++++++++++-----
 6 files changed, 178 insertions(+), 55 deletions(-)

-- 
2.7.4