Subject: [PATCH 00/22] ReST conversion of text files without .txt extension

From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 08:07:27 -0300

This series converts the text files under Documentation with doesn't end
neither .txt or .rst and are not part of ABI or features[1].

This series is at:
	https://git.linuxtv.org/mchehab/experimental.git/log/?h=rst_for_5_4_v2.1

And comes after the pending patches I had for v5.13 (some not applied
yet):
	https://git.linuxtv.org/mchehab/experimental.git/log/?h=pending_docs_after_5.13-rc1

[1] I submitted already a series to handle ABI and features.
There are some files besides the ones there with, IMHO, it
doesn't make sense to convert.

So, I wrote a small ugly script to track the files waiting to be
converted:

  #!/bin/bash

  find Documentation/ -name '*.txt'|grep -vE '(features/|devicetree/|sphinx/|output/|dax-hv-api.txt|draft-ietf-cipso-ipsecurity-01.txt|translations)'
  for i in $(find Documentation/ -type f|grep -v translations/|grep -v output/|grep -v devicetree|grep -v -E "\.(rst|txt|py|pyc|pl|dot|conf|svg|sh|awk|gif|S|inf|c|csv|css|vim|exceptions|modes)$"|grep -v ABI/ |grep -v Documentation/EDID/hex|grep -v dontdiff|grep -v Kconfig|grep -v Makefile|grep -v Module.symvers|grep -vE '\b(CodingStyle|SubmittingPatches|target-export-device|hotplug-script|wusb-cbaf)\b'|grep -v -E '(LICENSE|COPY|gitignore|Makefile|AUTHORS|TODO|CHANGES|CREDITS|ChangeLog)'|grep -v Documentation/virtual/kvm/devices/README); do echo $i; done

After this patch series, the script reports 358 files missing conversion, all ending with .txt.

>From those, ~40 files are already at ReST format - the ones at Documentation/*.txt - except
for a couple of files there.

So, there's around 320 files left to be converted after this series,
with gives me hope that we may finally finish the conversion this
year. Let's see.

Mauro Carvalho Chehab (22):
  docs: convert markdown documents to ReST
  docs: i2c: convert to ReST and add to driver-api bookset
  docs: w1: convert to ReST and add to the kAPI group of docs
  docs: spi: convert to ReST and add it to the kABI bookset
  docs: ipmb: place it at driver-api and convert to ReST
  docs: packing: move it to core-api book and adjust markups
  docs: admin-guide: add auxdisplay files to it after conversion to ReST
  docs: README.buddha: convert to ReST and add to m68k book
  docs: parisc: convert to ReST and add to documentation body
  docs: openrisc: convert to ReST and add to documentation body
  docs: isdn: convert to ReST and add to kAPI bookset
  docs: fs: cifs: convert to ReST and add to admin-guide book
  docs: fs: convert docs without extension to ReST
  docs: fs: convert porting to ReST
  docs: index.rst: don't use genindex for pdf output
  docs: wimax: convert to ReST and add to admin-guide
  docs: mips: add to the documentation body as ReST
  docs: hwmon: pxe1610: convert to ReST format and add to the index
  docs: nios2: add it to the main Documentation body
  docs: net: convert two README files to ReST format
  docs: rcu: convert some articles from html to ReST
  docs: ABI: remove extension from sysfs-class-mic.txt

 Documentation/ABI/stable/sysfs-bus-w1         |    2 +-
 .../ABI/stable/sysfs-driver-w1_ds28e04        |    4 +-
 .../ABI/stable/sysfs-driver-w1_ds28ea00       |    2 +-
 .../{sysfs-class-mic.txt => sysfs-class-mic}  |    0
 .../Data-Structures/Data-Structures.html      | 1391 -------
 .../Data-Structures/Data-Structures.rst       | 1163 ++++++
 .../Expedited-Grace-Periods.html              |  668 ----
 .../Expedited-Grace-Periods.rst               |  521 +++
 .../Memory-Ordering/Tree-RCU-Diagram.html     |    9 -
 .../Tree-RCU-Memory-Ordering.html             |  704 ----
 .../Tree-RCU-Memory-Ordering.rst              |  625 ++++
 .../RCU/Design/Requirements/Requirements.html | 3330 -----------------
 .../RCU/Design/Requirements/Requirements.rst  | 2662 +++++++++++++
 Documentation/RCU/index.rst                   |    5 +
 Documentation/RCU/whatisRCU.txt               |    4 +-
 .../admin-guide/auxdisplay/cfag12864b.rst     |   98 +
 .../admin-guide/auxdisplay/index.rst          |   16 +
 .../admin-guide/auxdisplay/ks0108.rst         |   50 +
 .../AUTHORS => admin-guide/cifs/authors.rst}  |   64 +-
 .../CHANGES => admin-guide/cifs/changes.rst}  |    4 +
 Documentation/admin-guide/cifs/index.rst      |   21 +
 .../cifs/introduction.rst}                    |    8 +
 .../cifs/TODO => admin-guide/cifs/todo.rst}   |   87 +-
 .../README => admin-guide/cifs/usage.rst}     |  560 +--
 .../cifs/winucase_convert.pl                  |    0
 Documentation/admin-guide/index.rst           |    3 +
 .../wimax/i2400m.rst}                         |  145 +-
 Documentation/admin-guide/wimax/index.rst     |   19 +
 .../wimax/wimax.rst}                          |   36 +-
 Documentation/auxdisplay/cfag12864b           |  105 -
 Documentation/auxdisplay/ks0108               |   55 -
 Documentation/core-api/index.rst              |    3 +-
 .../{packing.txt => core-api/packing.rst}     |   81 +-
 .../devicetree/bindings/i2c/i2c-mux-gpmux.txt |    2 +-
 Documentation/devicetree/writing-schema.md    |  130 -
 Documentation/devicetree/writing-schema.rst   |  153 +
 Documentation/driver-api/dmaengine/index.rst  |    2 +-
 Documentation/driver-api/index.rst            |    1 +
 Documentation/driver-api/ipmb.rst             |    2 +-
 Documentation/driver-api/soundwire/index.rst  |    2 +-
 ...irectory-locking => directory-locking.rst} |   40 +-
 Documentation/filesystems/index.rst           |    4 +
 .../filesystems/{Locking => locking.rst}      |  257 +-
 .../nfs/{Exporting => exporting.rst}          |   31 +-
 Documentation/filesystems/porting             |  686 ----
 Documentation/filesystems/porting.rst         |  852 +++++
 ...entication.md => ubifs-authentication.rst} |   70 +-
 Documentation/filesystems/vfs.rst             |    2 +-
 Documentation/hwmon/adm1021.rst               |    2 +-
 Documentation/hwmon/adm1275.rst               |    2 +-
 Documentation/hwmon/hih6130.rst               |    2 +-
 Documentation/hwmon/ibm-cffps.rst             |    2 +-
 Documentation/hwmon/index.rst                 |    1 +
 Documentation/hwmon/lm25066.rst               |    2 +-
 Documentation/hwmon/max16064.rst              |    2 +-
 Documentation/hwmon/max16065.rst              |    2 +-
 Documentation/hwmon/max20751.rst              |    2 +-
 Documentation/hwmon/max34440.rst              |    2 +-
 Documentation/hwmon/max6650.rst               |    2 +-
 Documentation/hwmon/max8688.rst               |    2 +-
 Documentation/hwmon/menf21bmc.rst             |    2 +-
 Documentation/hwmon/pcf8591.rst               |    2 +-
 Documentation/hwmon/{pxe1610 => pxe1610.rst}  |   33 +-
 Documentation/hwmon/sht3x.rst                 |    2 +-
 Documentation/hwmon/shtc1.rst                 |    2 +-
 Documentation/hwmon/tmp103.rst                |    2 +-
 Documentation/hwmon/tps40422.rst              |    2 +-
 Documentation/hwmon/ucd9000.rst               |    2 +-
 Documentation/hwmon/ucd9200.rst               |    2 +-
 Documentation/hwmon/via686a.rst               |    2 +-
 Documentation/hwmon/zl6100.rst                |    2 +-
 .../busses/{i2c-ali1535 => i2c-ali1535.rst}   |   13 +-
 .../busses/{i2c-ali1563 => i2c-ali1563.rst}   |    3 +
 .../busses/{i2c-ali15x3 => i2c-ali15x3.rst}   |   64 +-
 Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-amd-mp2          |   23 -
 Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-amd-mp2.rst      |   25 +
 .../i2c/busses/{i2c-amd756 => i2c-amd756.rst} |    8 +-
 .../busses/{i2c-amd8111 => i2c-amd8111.rst}   |   14 +-
 .../{i2c-diolan-u2c => i2c-diolan-u2c.rst}    |    3 +
 .../i2c/busses/{i2c-i801 => i2c-i801.rst}     |   33 +-
 .../i2c/busses/{i2c-ismt => i2c-ismt.rst}     |   20 +-
 .../busses/{i2c-mlxcpld => i2c-mlxcpld.rst}   |    6 +
 .../busses/{i2c-nforce2 => i2c-nforce2.rst}   |   33 +-
 .../{i2c-nvidia-gpu => i2c-nvidia-gpu.rst}    |    6 +-
 .../i2c/busses/{i2c-ocores => i2c-ocores.rst} |   22 +-
 Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-parport          |  178 -
 ...2c-parport-light => i2c-parport-light.rst} |    8 +-
 Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-parport.rst      |  190 +
 .../busses/{i2c-pca-isa => i2c-pca-isa.rst}   |    9 +-
 .../i2c/busses/{i2c-piix4 => i2c-piix4.rst}   |   18 +-
 .../busses/{i2c-sis5595 => i2c-sis5595.rst}   |   19 +-
 Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-sis630           |   58 -
 Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-sis630.rst       |   63 +
 .../i2c/busses/{i2c-sis96x => i2c-sis96x.rst} |   31 +-
 .../busses/{i2c-taos-evm => i2c-taos-evm.rst} |    8 +-
 .../i2c/busses/{i2c-via => i2c-via.rst}       |   28 +-
 .../i2c/busses/{i2c-viapro => i2c-viapro.rst} |   12 +-
 Documentation/i2c/busses/index.rst            |   33 +
 .../i2c/busses/{scx200_acb => scx200_acb.rst} |    9 +-
 .../i2c/{dev-interface => dev-interface.rst}  |   94 +-
 ...-considerations => dma-considerations.rst} |    0
 .../i2c/{fault-codes => fault-codes.rst}      |    5 +-
 .../i2c/{functionality => functionality.rst}  |   22 +-
 ...ult-injection => gpio-fault-injection.rst} |   12 +-
 .../i2c/{i2c-protocol => i2c-protocol.rst}    |   28 +-
 Documentation/i2c/{i2c-stub => i2c-stub.rst}  |   20 +-
 .../i2c/{i2c-topology => i2c-topology.rst}    |   68 +-
 Documentation/i2c/index.rst                   |   37 +
 ...ting-devices => instantiating-devices.rst} |   45 +-
 .../muxes/{i2c-mux-gpio => i2c-mux-gpio.rst}  |   26 +-
 ...e-parameters => old-module-parameters.rst} |   27 +-
 ...eprom-backend => slave-eeprom-backend.rst} |    4 +-
 .../{slave-interface => slave-interface.rst}  |   33 +-
 .../{smbus-protocol => smbus-protocol.rst}    |   86 +-
 Documentation/i2c/{summary => summary.rst}    |    6 +-
 ...en-bit-addresses => ten-bit-addresses.rst} |    5 +
 ...pgrading-clients => upgrading-clients.rst} |  204 +-
 .../{writing-clients => writing-clients.rst}  |   94 +-
 Documentation/index.rst                       |    8 +
 .../isdn/{README.avmb1 => avmb1.rst}          |  231 +-
 Documentation/isdn/{CREDITS => credits.rst}   |    7 +-
 .../isdn/{README.gigaset => gigaset.rst}      |  290 +-
 .../isdn/{README.hysdn => hysdn.rst}          |  125 +-
 Documentation/isdn/index.rst                  |   24 +
 .../{INTERFACE.CAPI => interface_capi.rst}    |  182 +-
 .../isdn/{README.mISDN => m_isdn.rst}         |    5 +-
 .../m68k/{README.buddha => buddha-driver.rst} |   95 +-
 Documentation/m68k/index.rst                  |    1 +
 .../{AU1xxx_IDE.README => au1xxx_ide.rst}     |   89 +-
 Documentation/mips/index.rst                  |   17 +
 .../networking/caif/{README => caif.rst}      |   88 +-
 .../networking/device_drivers/index.rst       |    2 +-
 Documentation/networking/index.rst            |    2 +-
 .../{README => mac80211_hwsim.rst}            |   28 +-
 Documentation/nios2/{README => nios2.rst}     |    1 +
 Documentation/openrisc/index.rst              |   18 +
 .../openrisc/{README => openrisc_port.rst}    |   25 +-
 Documentation/openrisc/{TODO => todo.rst}     |    9 +-
 .../parisc/{debugging => debugging.rst}       |    7 +
 Documentation/parisc/index.rst                |   18 +
 .../parisc/{registers => registers.rst}       |   59 +-
 Documentation/sound/index.rst                 |    2 +-
 .../spi/{butterfly => butterfly.rst}          |   44 +-
 Documentation/spi/index.rst                   |   22 +
 Documentation/spi/{pxa2xx => pxa2xx.rst}      |   95 +-
 .../spi/{spi-lm70llp => spi-lm70llp.rst}      |   17 +-
 .../spi/{spi-sc18is602 => spi-sc18is602.rst}  |    5 +-
 .../spi/{spi-summary => spi-summary.rst}      |  105 +-
 Documentation/spi/{spidev => spidev.rst}      |   30 +-
 Documentation/w1/index.rst                    |   21 +
 .../w1/masters/{ds2482 => ds2482.rst}         |   16 +-
 .../w1/masters/{ds2490 => ds2490.rst}         |    6 +-
 Documentation/w1/masters/index.rst            |   14 +
 Documentation/w1/masters/mxc-w1               |   12 -
 Documentation/w1/masters/mxc-w1.rst           |   17 +
 .../w1/masters/{omap-hdq => omap-hdq.rst}     |   12 +-
 .../w1/masters/{w1-gpio => w1-gpio.rst}       |   21 +-
 Documentation/w1/slaves/index.rst             |   16 +
 .../w1/slaves/{w1_ds2406 => w1_ds2406.rst}    |    4 +-
 .../w1/slaves/{w1_ds2413 => w1_ds2413.rst}    |    9 +
 Documentation/w1/slaves/w1_ds2423             |   47 -
 Documentation/w1/slaves/w1_ds2423.rst         |   54 +
 .../w1/slaves/{w1_ds2438 => w1_ds2438.rst}    |   10 +-
 .../w1/slaves/{w1_ds28e04 => w1_ds28e04.rst}  |    5 +
 .../w1/slaves/{w1_ds28e17 => w1_ds28e17.rst}  |   16 +-
 .../w1/slaves/{w1_therm => w1_therm.rst}      |   11 +-
 .../w1/{w1.generic => w1-generic.rst}         |   88 +-
 .../w1/{w1.netlink => w1-netlink.rst}         |   89 +-
 MAINTAINERS                                   |   60 +-
 drivers/auxdisplay/Kconfig                    |    2 +-
 drivers/hwmon/atxp1.c                         |    2 +-
 drivers/hwmon/smm665.c                        |    2 +-
 drivers/i2c/Kconfig                           |    4 +-
 drivers/i2c/busses/Kconfig                    |    2 +-
 drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-i801.c                 |    2 +-
 drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-taos-evm.c             |    2 +-
 drivers/i2c/i2c-core-base.c                   |    4 +-
 drivers/iio/dummy/iio_simple_dummy.c          |    4 +-
 drivers/rtc/rtc-ds1374.c                      |    2 +-
 drivers/spi/Kconfig                           |    2 +-
 drivers/spi/spi-butterfly.c                   |    2 +-
 drivers/spi/spi-lm70llp.c                     |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/isdn/hysdn/Kconfig            |    2 +-
 fs/cifs/export.c                              |    2 +-
 fs/exportfs/expfs.c                           |    2 +-
 fs/isofs/export.c                             |    2 +-
 fs/orangefs/file.c                            |    2 +-
 fs/orangefs/orangefs-kernel.h                 |    2 +-
 include/linux/dcache.h                        |    2 +-
 include/linux/exportfs.h                      |    2 +-
 include/linux/i2c.h                           |    2 +-
 include/linux/platform_data/sc18is602.h       |    2 +-
 192 files changed, 9538 insertions(+), 9201 deletions(-)
 rename Documentation/ABI/testing/{sysfs-class-mic.txt => sysfs-class-mic} (100%)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/RCU/Design/Data-Structures/Data-Structures.html
 create mode 100644 Documentation/RCU/Design/Data-Structures/Data-Structures.rst
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/RCU/Design/Expedited-Grace-Periods/Expedited-Grace-Periods.html
 create mode 100644 Documentation/RCU/Design/Expedited-Grace-Periods/Expedited-Grace-Periods.rst
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/RCU/Design/Memory-Ordering/Tree-RCU-Diagram.html
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/RCU/Design/Memory-Ordering/Tree-RCU-Memory-Ordering.html
 create mode 100644 Documentation/RCU/Design/Memory-Ordering/Tree-RCU-Memory-Ordering.rst
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/RCU/Design/Requirements/Requirements.html
 create mode 100644 Documentation/RCU/Design/Requirements/Requirements.rst
 create mode 100644 Documentation/admin-guide/auxdisplay/cfag12864b.rst
 create mode 100644 Documentation/admin-guide/auxdisplay/index.rst
 create mode 100644 Documentation/admin-guide/auxdisplay/ks0108.rst
 rename Documentation/{filesystems/cifs/AUTHORS => admin-guide/cifs/authors.rst} (60%)
 rename Documentation/{filesystems/cifs/CHANGES => admin-guide/cifs/changes.rst} (91%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/admin-guide/cifs/index.rst
 rename Documentation/{filesystems/cifs/cifs.txt => admin-guide/cifs/introduction.rst} (98%)
 rename Documentation/{filesystems/cifs/TODO => admin-guide/cifs/todo.rst} (58%)
 rename Documentation/{filesystems/cifs/README => admin-guide/cifs/usage.rst} (72%)
 rename Documentation/{filesystems => admin-guide}/cifs/winucase_convert.pl (100%)
 rename Documentation/{wimax/README.i2400m => admin-guide/wimax/i2400m.rst} (69%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/admin-guide/wimax/index.rst
 rename Documentation/{wimax/README.wimax => admin-guide/wimax/wimax.rst} (74%)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/auxdisplay/cfag12864b
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/auxdisplay/ks0108
 rename Documentation/{packing.txt => core-api/packing.rst} (61%)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/writing-schema.md
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/writing-schema.rst
 rename Documentation/filesystems/{directory-locking => directory-locking.rst} (86%)
 rename Documentation/filesystems/{Locking => locking.rst} (79%)
 rename Documentation/filesystems/nfs/{Exporting => exporting.rst} (91%)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/filesystems/porting
 create mode 100644 Documentation/filesystems/porting.rst
 rename Documentation/filesystems/{ubifs-authentication.md => ubifs-authentication.rst} (95%)
 rename Documentation/hwmon/{pxe1610 => pxe1610.rst} (82%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/busses/{i2c-ali1535 => i2c-ali1535.rst} (82%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/busses/{i2c-ali1563 => i2c-ali1563.rst} (93%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/busses/{i2c-ali15x3 => i2c-ali15x3.rst} (72%)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-amd-mp2
 create mode 100644 Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-amd-mp2.rst
 rename Documentation/i2c/busses/{i2c-amd756 => i2c-amd756.rst} (79%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/busses/{i2c-amd8111 => i2c-amd8111.rst} (66%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/busses/{i2c-diolan-u2c => i2c-diolan-u2c.rst} (91%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/busses/{i2c-i801 => i2c-i801.rst} (89%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/busses/{i2c-ismt => i2c-ismt.rst} (81%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/busses/{i2c-mlxcpld => i2c-mlxcpld.rst} (88%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/busses/{i2c-nforce2 => i2c-nforce2.rst} (58%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/busses/{i2c-nvidia-gpu => i2c-nvidia-gpu.rst} (63%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/busses/{i2c-ocores => i2c-ocores.rst} (82%)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-parport
 rename Documentation/i2c/busses/{i2c-parport-light => i2c-parport-light.rst} (91%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-parport.rst
 rename Documentation/i2c/busses/{i2c-pca-isa => i2c-pca-isa.rst} (72%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/busses/{i2c-piix4 => i2c-piix4.rst} (92%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/busses/{i2c-sis5595 => i2c-sis5595.rst} (74%)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-sis630
 create mode 100644 Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-sis630.rst
 rename Documentation/i2c/busses/{i2c-sis96x => i2c-sis96x.rst} (74%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/busses/{i2c-taos-evm => i2c-taos-evm.rst} (91%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/busses/{i2c-via => i2c-via.rst} (54%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/busses/{i2c-viapro => i2c-viapro.rst} (87%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/i2c/busses/index.rst
 rename Documentation/i2c/busses/{scx200_acb => scx200_acb.rst} (86%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/{dev-interface => dev-interface.rst} (71%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/{DMA-considerations => dma-considerations.rst} (100%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/{fault-codes => fault-codes.rst} (98%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/{functionality => functionality.rst} (91%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/{gpio-fault-injection => gpio-fault-injection.rst} (97%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/{i2c-protocol => i2c-protocol.rst} (83%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/{i2c-stub => i2c-stub.rst} (93%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/{i2c-topology => i2c-topology.rst} (89%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/i2c/index.rst
 rename Documentation/i2c/{instantiating-devices => instantiating-devices.rst} (93%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/muxes/{i2c-mux-gpio => i2c-mux-gpio.rst} (85%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/{old-module-parameters => old-module-parameters.rst} (75%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/{slave-eeprom-backend => slave-eeprom-backend.rst} (90%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/{slave-interface => slave-interface.rst} (94%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/{smbus-protocol => smbus-protocol.rst} (82%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/{summary => summary.rst} (96%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/{ten-bit-addresses => ten-bit-addresses.rst} (95%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/{upgrading-clients => upgrading-clients.rst} (54%)
 rename Documentation/i2c/{writing-clients => writing-clients.rst} (91%)
 rename Documentation/isdn/{README.avmb1 => avmb1.rst} (50%)
 rename Documentation/isdn/{CREDITS => credits.rst} (96%)
 rename Documentation/isdn/{README.gigaset => gigaset.rst} (74%)
 rename Documentation/isdn/{README.hysdn => hysdn.rst} (80%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/isdn/index.rst
 rename Documentation/isdn/{INTERFACE.CAPI => interface_capi.rst} (75%)
 rename Documentation/isdn/{README.mISDN => m_isdn.rst} (89%)
 rename Documentation/m68k/{README.buddha => buddha-driver.rst} (73%)
 rename Documentation/mips/{AU1xxx_IDE.README => au1xxx_ide.rst} (67%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/mips/index.rst
 rename Documentation/networking/caif/{README => caif.rst} (70%)
 rename Documentation/networking/mac80211_hwsim/{README => mac80211_hwsim.rst} (81%)
 rename Documentation/nios2/{README => nios2.rst} (96%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/openrisc/index.rst
 rename Documentation/openrisc/{README => openrisc_port.rst} (80%)
 rename Documentation/openrisc/{TODO => todo.rst} (78%)
 rename Documentation/parisc/{debugging => debugging.rst} (94%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/parisc/index.rst
 rename Documentation/parisc/{registers => registers.rst} (70%)
 rename Documentation/spi/{butterfly => butterfly.rst} (71%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/spi/index.rst
 rename Documentation/spi/{pxa2xx => pxa2xx.rst} (83%)
 rename Documentation/spi/{spi-lm70llp => spi-lm70llp.rst} (88%)
 rename Documentation/spi/{spi-sc18is602 => spi-sc18is602.rst} (92%)
 rename Documentation/spi/{spi-summary => spi-summary.rst} (93%)
 rename Documentation/spi/{spidev => spidev.rst} (90%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/w1/index.rst
 rename Documentation/w1/masters/{ds2482 => ds2482.rst} (71%)
 rename Documentation/w1/masters/{ds2490 => ds2490.rst} (98%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/w1/masters/index.rst
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/w1/masters/mxc-w1
 create mode 100644 Documentation/w1/masters/mxc-w1.rst
 rename Documentation/w1/masters/{omap-hdq => omap-hdq.rst} (90%)
 rename Documentation/w1/masters/{w1-gpio => w1-gpio.rst} (75%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/w1/slaves/index.rst
 rename Documentation/w1/slaves/{w1_ds2406 => w1_ds2406.rst} (96%)
 rename Documentation/w1/slaves/{w1_ds2413 => w1_ds2413.rst} (81%)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/w1/slaves/w1_ds2423
 create mode 100644 Documentation/w1/slaves/w1_ds2423.rst
 rename Documentation/w1/slaves/{w1_ds2438 => w1_ds2438.rst} (93%)
 rename Documentation/w1/slaves/{w1_ds28e04 => w1_ds28e04.rst} (93%)
 rename Documentation/w1/slaves/{w1_ds28e17 => w1_ds28e17.rst} (88%)
 rename Documentation/w1/slaves/{w1_therm => w1_therm.rst} (95%)
 rename Documentation/w1/{w1.generic => w1-generic.rst} (59%)
 rename Documentation/w1/{w1.netlink => w1-netlink.rst} (77%)

-- 
2.21.0