Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/26] net: stmmac: Misc improvements for XGMAC

From: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 18:44:27 +0200

[ This series depend on 3caa61c20875 ("net: stmmac: Sync RX Buffer upon allocation")
which is already in -net but not -next ]

Misc improvements for -next which adds new features in XGMAC cores.

More info in commit logs.

---
Cc: Giuseppe Cavallaro <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alexandre Torgue <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Cc: "David S. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maxime Coquelin <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
---

Jose Abreu (26):
  net: stmmac: xgmac: Fix XGMAC selftests
  net: stmmac: xgmac: Implement MMC counters
  net: stmmac: Fix issues when number of Queues >= 4
  net: stmmac: xgmac: Implement set_mtl_tx_queue_weight()
  net: stmmac: xgmac: Implement tx_queue_prio()
  net: stmmac: Implement RSS and enable it in XGMAC core
  net: stmmac: selftests: Add RSS test
  net: stmmac: Implement VLAN Hash Filtering in XGMAC
  net: stmmac: selftests: Add test for VLAN and Double VLAN Filtering
  net: stmmac: Implement Safety Features in XGMAC core
  net: stmmac: Add Flexible RX Parser support in XGMAC
  net: stmmac: tc: Do not return a fragment entry
  net: stmmac: selftests: Add a selftest for Flexible RX Parser
  net: stmmac: Get correct timestamp values from XGMAC
  net: stmmac: Prepare to add Split Header support
  net: stmmac: xgmac: Correctly return that RX descriptor is not last
    one
  net: stmmac: Add Split Header support and enable it in XGMAC cores
  net: stmmac: dwxgmac: Add Flexible PPS support
  net: stmmac: Add ethtool register dump for XGMAC cores
  net: stmmac: Add a counter for Split Header packets
  net: stmmac: Add support for SA Insertion/Replacement in XGMAC cores
  net: stmmac: selftests: Add tests for SA Insertion/Replacement
  net: stmmac: xgmac: Add EEE support
  net: stmmac: Add support for VLAN Insertion Offload
  net: stmmac: selftests: Add selftest for VLAN TX Offload
  net: stmmac: selftests: Return proper error code to userspace

 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/common.h       |  16 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_core.c  |   4 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2.h     | 135 +++-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_core.c    | 880 ++++++++++++++++++++-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_descs.c   | 118 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_dma.c |  41 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.c         |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.h         |  47 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/mmc.h          |   9 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/mmc_core.c     | 192 +++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac.h       |  21 +
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_ethtool.c   | 106 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c  | 380 +++++++--
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_selftests.c | 513 +++++++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_tc.c    |   2 +-
 include/linux/stmmac.h                             |   1 +
 16 files changed, 2361 insertions(+), 108 deletions(-)

-- 
2.7.4