Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/10] net: stmmac: Misc improvements for XGMAC (Part 1 of 3)

From: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 20:01:13 +0200

[ Breaking down the previous 26 patch series into 3 series ]

[ This series depend on 3caa61c20875 ("net: stmmac: Sync RX Buffer upon allocation")
which is already in -net but not -next ]

Misc improvements for -next which adds new features in XGMAC cores.

More info in commit logs.

---
Cc: Giuseppe Cavallaro <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alexandre Torgue <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Cc: "David S. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maxime Coquelin <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
---

Jose Abreu (10):
  net: stmmac: xgmac: Fix XGMAC selftests
  net: stmmac: xgmac: Implement MMC counters
  net: stmmac: Fix issues when number of Queues >= 4
  net: stmmac: xgmac: Implement set_mtl_tx_queue_weight()
  net: stmmac: xgmac: Implement tx_queue_prio()
  net: stmmac: Implement RSS and enable it in XGMAC core
  net: stmmac: selftests: Add RSS test
  net: stmmac: Implement VLAN Hash Filtering in XGMAC
  net: stmmac: selftests: Add test for VLAN and Double VLAN Filtering
  net: stmmac: Implement Safety Features in XGMAC core

 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/common.h       |   6 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_core.c  |   4 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2.h     |  66 ++-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_core.c    | 502 ++++++++++++++++++++-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_descs.c   |  29 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_dma.c |   7 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.c         |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.h         |  17 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/mmc.h          |   9 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/mmc_core.c     | 192 ++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac.h       |  11 +
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_ethtool.c   |  81 ++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c  | 117 ++++-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_selftests.c | 224 +++++++++
 include/linux/stmmac.h                             |   1 +
 15 files changed, 1252 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)

-- 
2.7.4