Subject: [PATCH net-next v3 00/10] net: stmmac: Improvements for -next

From: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 10:03:08 +0200

[ This is just a rebase of v2 into latest -next in order to avoid a merge
conflict ]

Couple of improvements for -next tree. More info in commit logs.

---
Cc: Giuseppe Cavallaro <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alexandre Torgue <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Cc: "David S. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maxime Coquelin <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
---

Jose Abreu (10):
  net: stmmac: xgmac: Implement MMC counters
  net: stmmac: xgmac: Implement set_mtl_tx_queue_weight()
  net: stmmac: xgmac: Implement tx_queue_prio()
  net: stmmac: Implement RSS and enable it in XGMAC core
  net: stmmac: selftests: Add RSS test
  net: stmmac: Implement VLAN Hash Filtering in XGMAC
  net: stmmac: selftests: Add test for VLAN and Double VLAN Filtering
  net: stmmac: Implement Safety Features in XGMAC core
  net: stmmac: Add Flexible RX Parser support in XGMAC
  net: stmmac: selftests: Add a selftest for Flexible RX Parser

 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/common.h       |   6 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2.h     |  76 ++-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_core.c    | 605 ++++++++++++++++++++-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_descs.c   |  29 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_dma.c |  10 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.c         |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.h         |  17 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/mmc.h          |   9 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/mmc_core.c     | 192 +++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac.h       |  11 +
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_ethtool.c   |  81 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c  | 120 +++-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_selftests.c | 322 ++++++++++-
 include/linux/stmmac.h                             |   1 +
 14 files changed, 1474 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

-- 
2.7.4