Subject: [BACKPORT 4.14.y v2 0/6] Candidates from Spreadtrum 4.14 product kernel

From: Baolin Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 11:05:07 +0800

With Arnd's script [1] help, I found some bugfixes in Spreadtrum 4.14 product
kernel, but missing in v4.14.141:

25a09ce79639 ppp: mppe: Revert "ppp: mppe: Add softdep to arc4"
47d3d7fdb10a ip6: fix skb leak in ip6frag_expire_frag_queue()
5b9cea15a3de serial: sprd: Modify the baud rate calculation formula
513e1073d52e locking/lockdep: Add debug_locks check in __lock_downgrade()
957063c92473 pinctrl: sprd: Use define directive for sprd_pinconf_params values
87a2b65fc855 power: supply: sysfs: ratelimit property read error message

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/

Changes from v1:
 - Drop 2 unnecessary patches (patch 1 and patch 4) from v1 patch set.
 - Add upstream commit id in change log for each stable patch.

David Lechner (1):
  power: supply: sysfs: ratelimit property read error message

Eric Biggers (1):
  ppp: mppe: Revert "ppp: mppe: Add softdep to arc4"

Eric Dumazet (1):
  ip6: fix skb leak in ip6frag_expire_frag_queue()

Lanqing Liu (1):
  serial: sprd: Modify the baud rate calculation formula

Nathan Chancellor (1):
  pinctrl: sprd: Use define directive for sprd_pinconf_params values

Waiman Long (1):
  locking/lockdep: Add debug_locks check in __lock_downgrade()

 drivers/net/ppp/ppp_mppe.c                |    1 -
 drivers/pinctrl/sprd/pinctrl-sprd.c       |    6 ++----
 drivers/power/supply/power_supply_sysfs.c |    3 ++-
 drivers/tty/serial/sprd_serial.c          |    2 +-
 include/net/ipv6_frag.h                   |    1 -
 kernel/locking/lockdep.c                  |    3 +++
 6 files changed, 8 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.9.5