Subject: [PATCH net v2 0/3] net/smc: move some definitions to UAPI

From: Eugene Syromiatnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 17:41:47 +0200

Hello.

As of now, it's a bit difficult to use SMC protocol, as significant part
of definitions related to it are defined in private headers and are not
part of UAPI. The following commits move some definitions to UAPI,
making them readily available to the user space.

Changes since v1[1]:
 * Patch "provide fallback diagnostic codes in UAPI" is updated
   in accordance with the updated set of diagnostic codes.

[1] https://lkml.org/lkml/2018/10/7/177

Eugene Syromiatnikov (3):
  uapi, net/smc: move protocol constant definitions to UAPI
  uapi, net/smc: provide fallback diagnostic codes in UAPI
  uapi, net/smc: provide socket state constants in UAPI

 include/uapi/linux/smc.h      | 32 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 include/uapi/linux/smc_diag.h | 17 +++++++++++++++++
 net/smc/smc.h                 | 22 ++--------------------
 net/smc/smc_clc.h             | 22 ----------------------
 4 files changed, 50 insertions(+), 43 deletions(-)

-- 
2.1.4