Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/3] net: stmmac: Improvements for -next

From: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2019 13:17:11 +0200

Improvements for -next. More info in commit logs.

---
Cc: Giuseppe Cavallaro <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alexandre Torgue <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Cc: "David S. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maxime Coquelin <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
---

Jose Abreu (3):
  net: stmmac: Fallback to VLAN Perfect filtering if HASH is not
    available
  net: stmmac: selftests: Add tests for VLAN Perfect Filtering
  net: stmmac: Implement L3/L4 Filters in GMAC4+

 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4.h       |  21 ++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_core.c  | 118 ++++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_dma.c   |   1 +
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_core.c    |  17 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.h         |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c  |  18 ++--
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_selftests.c | 114 +++++++++++++-------
 7 files changed, 245 insertions(+), 46 deletions(-)

-- 
2.7.4