Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/4] sctp: add some missing events from rfc5061

From: Xin Long <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 19:27:32 +0800

There are 4 events defined in rfc5061 missed in linux sctp:
SCTP_ADDR_ADDED, SCTP_ADDR_REMOVED, SCTP_ADDR_MADE_PRIM and
SCTP_SEND_FAILED_EVENT.

This patchset is to add them up.

Xin Long (4):
  sctp: add SCTP_ADDR_ADDED event
  sctp: add SCTP_ADDR_REMOVED event
  sctp: add SCTP_ADDR_MADE_PRIM event
  sctp: add SCTP_SEND_FAILED_EVENT event

 include/net/sctp/ulpevent.h | 16 +++++++------
 include/uapi/linux/sctp.h   | 16 ++++++++++++-
 net/sctp/associola.c        | 22 +++++++----------
 net/sctp/chunk.c            | 40 +++++++++++++++----------------
 net/sctp/ulpevent.c         | 57 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 5 files changed, 108 insertions(+), 43 deletions(-)

-- 
2.1.0