Subject: [PATCH net 0/2] net/sched: fix wrong behavior of MPLS push/pop action

From: Davide Caratti <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 20:43:51 +0200

this series contains two fixes for TC 'act_mpls', that try to address
two problems that can be observed configuring simple 'push' / 'pop'
operations:
- patch 1/2 avoids dropping non-MPLS packets that pass through the MPLS
  'pop' action.
- patch 2/2 fixes corruption of the L2 header that occurs when 'push'
  or 'pop' actions are configured in TC egress path.

Davide Caratti (2):
  net: avoid errors when trying to pop MLPS header on non-MPLS packets
  net/sched: fix corrupted L2 header with MPLS 'push' and 'pop' actions

 include/linux/skbuff.h    |  5 +++--
 net/core/skbuff.c         | 20 +++++++++++---------
 net/openvswitch/actions.c |  5 +++--
 net/sched/act_mpls.c      | 12 ++++++++----
 4 files changed, 25 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.0