Subject: [PATCH 0/9] OpenPandora: make wl1251 connected to mmc3 sdio port of OpenPandora work again

From: "H. Nikolaus Schaller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 22:25:21 +0200

Here we have a set of scattered patches to make the OpenPandora WiFi work again.

v4.7 did break the pdata-quirks which made the mmc3 interface
fail completely, because some code now assumes device tree
based instantiation.

Fixes: 81eef6ca9201 ("mmc: omap_hsmmc: Use dma_request_chan() for requesting DMA channel")

v4.11 did break the sdio qirks for wl1251 which made the driver no longer
load, although the device was found as an sdio client.

Fixes: 884f38607897 ("mmc: core: move some sdio IDs out of quirks file")

To solve these issues:
* we convert mmc3 and wl1251 initialization from pdata-quirks
  to device tree
* we make the wl1251 driver read properties from device tree
* we fix the mmc core vendor ids and quirks
* we fix the wl1251 (and wl1271) driver to use only vendor ids
  from header file instead of (potentially conflicting) local
  definitions

H. Nikolaus Schaller (9):
  Documentation: dt: wireless: update wl1251 for sdio
  net: wireless: ti: wl1251 add device tree support
  DTS: ARM: pandora-common: define wl1251 as child node of mmc3
  mmc: host: omap_hsmmc: add code for special init of wl1251 to get rid
    of pandora_wl1251_init_card
  omap: pdata-quirks: remove openpandora quirks for mmc3 and wl1251
  mmc: sdio: fix wl1251 vendor id
  mmc: core: fix wl1251 sdio quirks
  net: wireless: ti: wl1251 use new SDIO_VENDOR_ID_TI_WL1251 definition
  net: wireless: ti: remove local VENDOR_ID and DEVICE_ID definitions

 .../bindings/net/wireless/ti,wl1251.txt       | 26 +++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-pandora-common.dtsi   | 37 ++++++++++++++++++-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/pdata-quirks.c            | 13 +++----
 drivers/mmc/core/quirks.h                     |  7 ++++
 drivers/mmc/host/omap_hsmmc.c                 | 21 +++++++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wl1251/sdio.c         | 23 +++++++-----
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wlcore/sdio.c         |  8 ----
 include/linux/mmc/sdio_ids.h                  |  2 +
 8 files changed, 111 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)

-- 
2.19.1