Subject: [PATCH wireless-drivers 0/2] fix mt76x2e hangs on U7612E mini-pcie

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 00:23:14 +0200

Various mt76x2e issues have been reported on U7612E mini-pcie card [1].
On U7612E-H1 PCIE_ASPM causes continuous mcu hangs and instability and
so patch 1/2 disable it by default.
Moreover mt76 does not properly unmap dma buffers for non-linear skbs.
This issue may result in hw hangs if the system relies on IOMMU.
Patch 2/2 fix the problem properly unmapping data fragments on
non-linear skbs. 

[1]: https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/

Lorenzo Bianconi (2):
  mt76: mt76x2e: disable pcie_aspm by default
  mt76: dma: fix buffer unmap with non-linear skbs

 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/dma.c      | 10 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mmio.c     | 47 +++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76.h     |  1 +
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76x2/pci.c   |  2 +
 4 files changed, 57 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.0