Subject: [PATCH bpf-next 0/5] Fix BPF probe memory helpers

From: Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 18:37:06 +0200

This set adds probe_read_{user,kernel}(), probe_read_str_{user,kernel}()
helpers, fixes probe_write_user() helper and selftests. For details please
see individual patches.

Thanks!

Daniel Borkmann (5):
  uaccess: Add non-pagefault user-space write function
  bpf: Make use of probe_user_write in probe write helper
  bpf: Add probe_read_{user,kernel} and probe_read_str_{user,kernel} helpers
  bpf, samples: Use bpf_probe_read_user where appropriate
  bpf, testing: Add selftest to read/write sockaddr from user space

 include/linux/uaccess.h                       |  12 ++
 include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                      | 119 ++++++++++-----
 kernel/trace/bpf_trace.c                      | 139 ++++++++++++------
 mm/maccess.c                                  |  45 +++++-
 samples/bpf/map_perf_test_kern.c              |   4 +-
 samples/bpf/test_map_in_map_kern.c            |   4 +-
 samples/bpf/test_probe_write_user_kern.c      |   2 +-
 tools/include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                | 119 ++++++++++-----
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/probe_user.c     |  80 ++++++++++
 .../selftests/bpf/progs/test_probe_user.c     |  33 +++++
 10 files changed, 426 insertions(+), 131 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/probe_user.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/test_probe_user.c

-- 
2.21.0