Subject: [PATCH v2 wireless-drivers 0/2] fix mt76x2e hangs on U7612E mini-pcie

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 20:54:12 +0200

Various mt76x2e issues have been reported on U7612E mini-pcie card [1].
On U7612E-H1 PCIE_ASPM causes continuous mcu hangs and instability and
so patch 1/2 disable it by default.
Moreover mt76 does not properly unmap dma buffers for non-linear skbs.
This issue may result in hw hangs if the system relies on IOMMU.
Patch 2/2 fix the problem properly unmapping data fragments on
non-linear skbs. 

Changes since v1:
- simplify buf0 unmap condition
- use IS_ENABLED(CONFIG_PCIEASPM) instead of ifdef CONFIG_PCIEASPM
- check pci_disable_link_state return value

[1]: https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/

Lorenzo Bianconi (2):
  mt76: mt76x2e: disable pcie_aspm by default
  mt76: dma: fix buffer unmap with non-linear skbs

 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/dma.c      |  6 ++-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mmio.c     | 42 +++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76.h     |  6 ++-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76x2/pci.c   |  2 +
 4 files changed, 52 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.0