Subject: [PATCH net v2 00/10] net: stmmac: Fixes for -net

From: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 12:00:38 +0100

Misc fixes for stmmac.

Patch 1/10, corrects a sparse warning reported by kbuild.

Patch 2/10 and 3/10, use the correct variable type for bitrev32() calls.

Patch 4/10, fixes the random failures the we were seing when running selftests.
This commit was re-worded because the old commit log no longer applied so we
didn't add the history log to the commit. So far, no selftests failures were
seen with the new re-worked commit.

Patch 5/10, prevents a crash that can occur when receiving AVB packets and with
SPH feature enabled on XGMAC.

Patch 6/10, fixes the correct settings for CBS on XGMAC.

Patch 7/10, corrects the interpretation of AVB feature on XGMAC.

Patch 8/10, disables Flow Control for AVB enabled queues on XGMAC.

Patch 9/10, disables MMC interrupts on XGMAC, preventing a storm of interrupts.

Patch 10/10, was added in this version and it fixes the incorrect number of
packets that were being passed to NAPI.

---
Cc: Giuseppe Cavallaro <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alexandre Torgue <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Cc: "David S. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maxime Coquelin <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
---

Jose Abreu (10):
  net: stmmac: Fix sparse warning
  net: stmmac: gmac4: bitrev32 returns u32
  net: stmmac: xgmac: bitrev32 returns u32
  net: stmmac: selftests: Prevent false positives in filter tests
  net: stmmac: xgmac: Only get SPH header len if available
  net: stmmac: xgmac: Fix TSA selection
  net: stmmac: xgmac: Fix AV Feature detection
  net: stmmac: xgmac: Disable Flow Control when 1 or more queues are in
    AV
  net: stmmac: xgmac: Disable MMC interrupts by default
  net: stmmac: Fix the packet count in stmmac_rx()

 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_core.c  |   4 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_core.c    |   5 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_descs.c   |   3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_dma.c |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.h         |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/mmc_core.c     |   6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c  |  10 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_selftests.c | 134 +++++++++++++++------
 8 files changed, 115 insertions(+), 53 deletions(-)

-- 
2.7.4