Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/12] Aquantia Marvell atlantic driver updates

From: Igor Russkikh <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 12:17:12 +0000

Hi David,

Here is another bunch of atlantic driver new features and updates.

Shortlist:
- Me adding ethtool private flags for various loopback test modes,
- Nikita is doing some work here on power management, implementing new PM API,
  He also did some checkpatch style cleanup of older driver parts.
- I'm also adding a new UDP GSO offload support and flags for loopback activation
- We are now Marvell, so I am changing email addresses on maintainers list.

Igor Russkikh (4):
  net: atlantic: loopback tests via private flags
  net: atlantic: stylistic renames
  net: atlantic: implement UDP GSO offload
  net: atlantic: change email domains to Marvell

Nikita Danilov (8):
  net: atlantic: update firmware interface
  net: atlantic: implement wake_phy feature
  net: atlantic: refactoring pm logic
  net: atlantic: add msglevel configuration
  net: atlantic: adding ethtool physical identification
  net: atlantic: add fw configuration memory area
  net: atlantic: code style cleanup
  net: atlantic: update flow control logic

 .../device_drivers/aquantia/atlantic.txt      |  46 +++-
 MAINTAINERS                                   |   4 +-
 .../net/ethernet/aquantia/atlantic/Makefile   |   7 -
 .../net/ethernet/aquantia/atlantic/aq_cfg.h   |   9 +-
 .../ethernet/aquantia/atlantic/aq_ethtool.c   | 235 ++++++++++++----
 .../ethernet/aquantia/atlantic/aq_ethtool.h   |   1 +
 .../net/ethernet/aquantia/atlantic/aq_hw.h    |  24 ++
 .../ethernet/aquantia/atlantic/aq_hw_utils.c  |   1 +
 .../net/ethernet/aquantia/atlantic/aq_main.c  |  15 +-
 .../net/ethernet/aquantia/atlantic/aq_nic.c   | 196 ++++++++------
 .../net/ethernet/aquantia/atlantic/aq_nic.h   |  24 +-
 .../ethernet/aquantia/atlantic/aq_pci_func.c  |  94 ++++++-
 .../net/ethernet/aquantia/atlantic/aq_ptp.c   |   6 +-
 .../net/ethernet/aquantia/atlantic/aq_ring.c  |   6 +-
 .../net/ethernet/aquantia/atlantic/aq_ring.h  |   7 +-
 .../net/ethernet/aquantia/atlantic/aq_vec.c   |   8 +-
 .../aquantia/atlantic/hw_atl/hw_atl_a0.c      |  43 +--
 .../aquantia/atlantic/hw_atl/hw_atl_b0.c      |  87 ++++--
 .../aquantia/atlantic/hw_atl/hw_atl_llh.c     |  26 ++
 .../aquantia/atlantic/hw_atl/hw_atl_llh.h     |  11 +
 .../atlantic/hw_atl/hw_atl_llh_internal.h     |  54 ++++
 .../aquantia/atlantic/hw_atl/hw_atl_utils.c   | 207 +++++++++-----
 .../aquantia/atlantic/hw_atl/hw_atl_utils.h   | 228 ++++++++--------
 .../atlantic/hw_atl/hw_atl_utils_fw2x.c       | 253 ++++++++++--------
 24 files changed, 1080 insertions(+), 512 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1