Subject: [PATCHv2 net-next 0/4] net: sched: support vxlan and erspan options

From: Xin Long <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 18:03:25 +0800

This patchset is to add vxlan and erspan options support in
cls_flower and act_tunnel_key. The form is pretty much like
geneve_opts in:

  https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/935272/
  https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/954564/

but only one option is allowed for vxlan and erspan.

v1->v2:
  - see each patch changelog.

Xin Long (4):
  net: sched: add vxlan option support to act_tunnel_key
  net: sched: add erspan option support to act_tunnel_key
  net: sched: allow flower to match vxlan options
  net: sched: allow flower to match erspan options

 include/uapi/linux/pkt_cls.h              |  29 ++++
 include/uapi/linux/tc_act/tc_tunnel_key.h |  29 ++++
 net/sched/act_tunnel_key.c                | 203 +++++++++++++++++++++++-
 net/sched/cls_flower.c                    | 254 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 514 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
2.1.0