Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/6] net-next: dsa: mt7530: add support for MT7531

From: Landen Chao <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 16:14:36 +0800

This patch series adds support for MT7531.

MT7531 is the next generation of MT7530 which could be found on Mediatek
router platforms such as MT7622 or MT7629. 

It is also a 7-ports switch with 5 giga embedded phys, 2 cpu ports, and
the same MAC logic of MT7530. Cpu port 6 only supports HSGMII interface.
Cpu port 5 supports either RGMII or HSGMII in different HW SKU. Due to
support for HSGMII interface, pll, and pad setting are different from
MT7530.

Landen Chao (6):
  net: dsa: mt7530: Refine message in Kconfig
  net: dsa: mt7530: Extend device data ready for adding a new hardware
  dt-bindings: net: dsa: add new MT7531 binding to support MT7531
  net: dsa: mt7530: Add the support of MT7531 switch
  arm64: dts: mt7622: add mt7531 dsa to mt7622-rfb1 board
  arm64: dts: mt7622: add mt7531 dsa to bananapi-bpi-r64 board

 .../devicetree/bindings/net/dsa/mt7530.txt    |  77 +-
 .../dts/mediatek/mt7622-bananapi-bpi-r64.dts  |  50 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt7622-rfb1.dts  |  63 +-
 drivers/net/dsa/Kconfig                       |   6 +-
 drivers/net/dsa/mt7530.c                      | 874 ++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/net/dsa/mt7530.h                      | 173 +++-
 6 files changed, 1168 insertions(+), 75 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1